Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, I'm kind of disgusted that I missed out on these again, and this is by far this fourth Jordan 11 holiday release I have missed out on. Not only have I missed out on these but I have missed out on recent Jordans I liked except the Obsidian 12's. I missed out on the Playoff 13's, Bred 4's Playoff 12's, Concord, Cool Grey, and Space Jam 11's, White/Black/Red 9's, Olympic 6', Infrared 6's and most of all the Black/Cement 3's. The reason why I missed out on all of these is because I wasn't working, I didn't have actual income I was only getting a certain amount, I had a l and I was going to school and needed money to get there. Missing out on this release hurt me the most. I was looking forward to getting these, but my money wasn't right. And as for campouts and lines, I probably would have either lasted long or would not have lasted long wherever I'm at. However I was in a line for the Obsidian 12's on the day they was coming out but the line for these man would it be frustrating and long and I would barely even get a pair. But hey, that's would anybody would do for Jordan's (even the most anticipated releases). So to those who have either gotten a pair of these Bred 11's I would say, Congratulations and enjoy them. For those who didn't get a pair of these Bred 11's, don't give up and pray that there's still is hope for restocks, or just quit I don't give a crap!
I feel you on this my dude. I sold all my foams when times were rough and needed extra cash in school. But hold your priorities straight. Im by the computer all day today. I can try to rsvp under your name niketown chicago. send me a message. 

try offspring.co.uk

banner says sold out but if you click it takes u to available shoes.. they relisted mens there. gl

edit: this is a uk website.. the sizes are for UK lol make sure to get the right US size if u goin for it common sense but jus had to mention it lol

Last edited:
any one that copped off of offspring what was you're total with shipping and everything.. just trying look out for somebody that needs a pair thanks

Man, I'm kind of disgusted that I missed out on these again, and this is by far this fourth Jordan 11 holiday release I have missed out on. Not only have I missed out on these but I have missed out on recent Jordans I liked except the Obsidian 12's. I missed out on the Playoff 13's, Bred 4's Playoff 12's, Concord, Cool Grey, and Space Jam 11's, White/Black/Red 9's, Olympic 6', Infrared 6's and most of all the Black/Cement 3's. The reason why I missed out on all of these is because I wasn't working, I didn't have actual income I was only getting a certain amount, I had a l and I was going to school and needed money to get there. Missing out on this release hurt me the most. I was looking forward to getting these, but my money wasn't right. And as for campouts and lines, I probably would have either lasted long or would not have lasted long wherever I'm at. However I was in a line for the Obsidian 12's on the day they was coming out but the line for these man would it be frustrating and long and I would barely even get a pair. But hey, that's would anybody would do for Jordan's (even the most anticipated releases). So to those who have either gotten a pair of these Bred 11's I would say, Congratulations and enjoy them. For those who didn't get a pair of these Bred 11's, don't give up and pray that there's still is hope for restocks, or just quit I don't give a crap!
I feel you on this my dude. I sold all my foams when times were rough and needed extra cash. Im by the computer all day today. I can try to rsvp under your name niketown chicago. send me a message. 

guess i wasted my $15 on 2 day shipping with NDC. when i was checking out it said that they would arrive by december 24th but apparently they wont.

Jeannie: Orders placed on 12/21 with Two Day Shipping will be shipped on or before 12/27 and arrive on or before 12/31.
Jeannie: I apologize but there isn't any tracking information available on your order at this time.
Jeannie: I apologize. The only orders that were guaranteed to arrive by 12/24 were orders shipped with Next Day Air.

My fnl shipment says expected delivery on 1/2? That's like 1.5 weeks away. Anyone else have that also?

Back
Top Bottom