Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Is the RSVP first come first serve? How does that work?
It's supposed to be. However, there's also an element of luck, considering Twitter as a service isn't perfect, resulting in some DM's being deleted for no good reason. 

Called FNL and they said my order was picked. Lady said it would be shipped on monday. So we will see if they get shipped out. #pleasegod

Cmon son lmaooooooooo

I won't be surprised yet again, if I don't receive an RSVP. I haven't gotten an RSVP since the Olympic 6's. My sister got a pair from Finish line, but its not my size(she thought it was). :smh:

If you send more than one tweet does it hurt your chances (i.e. pushes your time up)?  Just wondering because I tweeted two different sizes just in case.

the thunders would obviously be more rare due to the sheer numbers of xis made but the overall value prolly still belongs to the xis. but if u like the thunders better do you. i just wouldnt do a straight up trade. we both know which shoe is in higher demand right now and it aint no ugly *** blk/yellow 4s

This. But in time the value of the Thunders will pass the XIs because of how many there are. Plus the XIs will retro again before the Thunders do. The XIs are the nicer shoe though imo.

This. But in time the value of the Thunders will pass the XIs because of how many there are. Plus the XIs will retro again before the Thunders do. The XIs are the nicer shoe though imo.
I don't know if they gonna retro the Bred's again for a really really long time..They've released 4x already..

dang missed out on the Nike SF re#RSVP i was at the store picking up my Thunder 4s thinking nah they wouldn't do it this early then i got home....wham all DMs have been sent tweet
grin.gif
 i was trying to get another pair for my brother, oh well better luck next time i always say
ohwell.gif

Got my shipping confirmation from Finishline earlier this morning. Estimated delivery is 12/27. I ordered off m.finishline.com at around 9:30am yesterday.

I also just got my shoes from NDC delivered today, and my order still says preparing to ship on the site. The didn't send me a shipping email until they got delivered a few mins ago. So to you guys who paid for faster shipping, be on the look out.

Back
Top Bottom