Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Don't know where you live but most these killings are by idiots who want to wear the shoes.

The thing is they are, in fact, idiots. We live in a time where our youth is cold. They will kill you over shoe laces if they started to be the next hyped thing.
it's always been that way.

Its simply hilarious that the members bashing resellers are in fact reselling themselves in their sig...

Calling other dudes lames for reselling when they were just reselling these same kicks THIS WEEK...

In this capitalistic society we live in, its as simple as not buying from one place you dont like...

Yet many dudes in here bash resellers then end up running to them to get something they want...

If the BEEF is that REAL... Bight the bullet, boycott, and if you miss at retail just write that release off...

But what do I know...

Its simply hilarious that the members bashing resellers are in fact reselling themselves in their sig...
Calling other dudes lames for reselling when they were just reselling these same kicks THIS WEEK...
In this capitalistic society we live in, its as simple as not buying from one place you dont like...
Yet many dudes in here bash resellers then end up running to them to get something they want...
If the BEEF is that REAL... Bight the bullet, boycott, and if you miss at retail just write that release off...
But what do I know...
Repped. 
nthat.gif

But what do I know...
shut up already. 

731 are you a reseller? why are you so stuck on the same argument for the past 6 hours? Get over it.

Someone can do this kid really dirty with the info he posted.

With $40 you can intercept the parcel anywhere you want.
nerd.gif

When keepin' it real goes wrong.

Son, don't address me. You have nothing left to say to me. You were proven wrong, and can't sustain and intelligible conversation with me without getting your anus hurt...
It's as easy as ignoring my posts or BLOCKING me... You're like that female that keeps calling me after I gave her the business...
You need to get the picture... we're not on the same tier...
Again, shut up.

Go play with your shoe crew, LAME.

really? it wont be that easy. i am sure you have to verify the name address, and other security measures. they arent that stupid

Back
Top Bottom