Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

XI's run a little tight in the toebox b/c of the patent leather and the actual cut of the shoe.

Going up .5sz is the smart thing to do.
nerd.gif

THANK YOU GOD. ON THIS HOLY SUNDAY I HAVE GOTTEN MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM FNL. FINALLY!

THANK YOU GOD. ON THIS HOLY SUNDAY I HAVE GOTTEN MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM FNL. FINALLY!
Me too!!!
nthat.gif
  My order status now says "competed".  I was convinced my order was gonna get canceled. 

Thank You Niketalk, and the member(s) who posted all those helpful links.

Big Ups to the NTFam.

Last edited:
I keep seeing people asking for a half of a size bigger than their regular size. Are the XI's that tight that I'm going to be upset when they come in? I'm a size 12, should I have ordered 12.5's?
My size 10 was death to my pnikie toe and my big toe was almost hitting the front of the shoe. I wear a size 10 in pretty much everything. Got lucky and picked up a 10.5 yesterday and they fit much better. If I wouldn't have found the 10.5 I would have just had sore toes cause I was not returning those size 10s.

I've never worn a pair of 10.5 Nike in my life. I usually get 10 for every day use and 9.5 to ball. The Concords in 10 fit me perfect. I'm really hoping I did the right thing by getting the bred in 10 also

i agree. The only xi's i wish i had a .5 size bigger is the CDP's. The cool greys and concords fit fine with my normal size.

I've never worn a pair of 10.5 Nike in my life. I usually get 10 for every day use and 9.5 to ball. The Concords in 10 fit me perfect. I'm really hoping I did the right thing by getting the bred in 10 also

You sound kinda close to me size wise. My CDP was a 10.5 & a lot of older shoes back in the day were 10/10.5, as of late though I've needed 10s in most everything Jordan/Nike retro besides some things I prefer the fit of a 9.5.

To compare again my CDP & spacejam 10.5 fit great, my cool grey 10.5 fits kinda big, the 10.5 concords were kinda big but the 10 was perfect like the 10.5 CDP, the 2 low 11 models("IE" & patent) are 10s and fit perfect...I got a 10 in these & they feel like my size I need still length-wise but too narrow. A 10.5 might be better width wise but not on length & at the end of the day I'd probably work with trying to break in the 10 so they aren't too big.

And I don't have a wide foot as far as classifying that goes, not skinny but not fat either so that's not the issue.
Hope this helps people out some.

You sound kinda close to me size wise. My CDP was a 10.5 & a lot of older shoes back in the day were 10/10.5, as of late though I've needed 10s in most everything Jordan/Nike retro besides some things I prefer the fit of a 9.5.
To compare again my CDP & spacejam 10.5 fit great, my cool grey 10.5 fits kinda big, the 10.5 concords were kinda big but the 10 was perfect like the 10.5 CDP, the 2 low 11 models("IE" & patent) are 10s and fit perfect...I got a 10 in these & they feel like my size I need still length-wise but too narrow. A 10.5 might be better width wise but not on length & at the end of the day I'd probably work with trying to break in the 10 so they aren't too big.
And I don't have a wide foot as far as classifying that goes, not skinny but not fat either so that's not the issue.
Hope this helps people out some.
Thanks for your input! Hopefully once they break in the patent leather will loosen up a bit because I plan on wearing the heck out of these

Funny thing I just seen a fake pair of those in Afghani shop on this base, along with the Bred's and Spacejams. LOL
Repped! And be safe...
Stupid comment. The only worry a reseller is going to have with these, is trying to decide how much to rape  pimp people for.
I hate the use of the word rape in these sneaker threads. It implies that someone is being forced to do something against their will, which is not the case. 

#trade sizes#

WOW NIKE TALK HAS BEGAN TO BE LIKE ISS   ...no one follow rules anymore

Looks at join date... loses all credit for post.

Im not sure if you realize it, but moderators get 0 money for helping out on the boards. We do have lives and we do sleep. No one can reasonably expect a thread that moves 10 pages in 5 minutes to be 100% moderated. That said, do your part and report offenders with the report feature if it really does bother you.

Last edited:
4 Infractions and 2 Bans issued this morning. 1 permanent. 1 for 1 week. I cant understand why you guys wish to continue to argue for pages at a time but multiple warnings had been issued.
Im still looking through older posts but I promise penalties will be handed out.

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'm trying to find out the same info. I've had some say they run a little big, but most say they run small.

Yes they run small...I've compared my size 10.5 bred to my 10.5 concord and its a tad shorter literally half size shorter.

Like I said earlier when the first week of school is over with nobody will be checking for them that hard because everybody already did you got the breds that week . Nike produced a lot which sadly I couldn't get one yet. Do these resellers actually think 1000s of people are going to keep paying 300-400?

Guys I just noticed something weird on my tracking.. from NDC

It says in transit, schdeuled delivery is Wednesday, 01/02/2013..

But it says 5 days left.

Im so confused.

Like I said earlier when the first week of school is over with nobody will be checking for them that hard because everybody already did you got the breds that week . Nike produced a lot which sadly I couldn't get one yet. Do these resellers actually think 1000s of people are going to keep paying 300-400?

lol yes, every deadstock XI that release the last few years are still selling for 300 plus. might find a cool grey for less a little less but thats it. i got offered 350 for my ds concord a few weeks ago, but im keeping them

Last edited:
traded 1 of my pairs to my boy for DS concords since he wanted doubles of these and had 5 concords.
tried to sneak him for some cool grey xis too but he wasnt as loaded on those :lol:

Back
Top Bottom