Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

thanks for the link! if i ordered from milk, whats the waiting time for me to get them? if you guys dont mind me asking...

XIs run narrow compared to the IVs, which is why it's recommended you go .5 up from your normal size.
While I agree that XIs are not as wide, I don't go .5 up b/c of the width.  I feel like its more of a length issue with my foot.  I don't necessarily think its the actual "length" of the shoe, its just the design and the mold.  My big toe and the top of my foot get a little squished.  That's why i size up.

Why is sizing such an issue with J's? 

I actually think these are pretty close to TTS, compared to certain models running so large as of late.

The 6s, 7s, 4s(besides the fire red), and 12s all ran huge this year imo.
nerd.gif

Was able to cop from my local spot as they held down a spot for me and then had to go wait for a guaranteed ticket at footaction around my way. thankfully I came away with 2 pairs and no real hassle. My question is tho, aside from those who work during the weekdays, why are there soooooo many people hoping, trusting that only tryna get a pair from any online website is the way to go? all this "did anybody get shipping confirmation", " my credit card has not been charged", "waiting on DM from Nike" and "servers timed out" is kinda ridiculous to me when you could have increased your chances by just going to the mall.:\

While I agree that XIs are not as wide, I don't go .5 up b/c of the width.  I feel like its more of a length issue with my foot.  I don't necessarily think its the actual "length" of the shoe, its just the design and the mold.  My big toe and the top of my foot get a little squished.  That's why i size up.

Why is sizing such an issue with J's? 
I actually think these are pretty close to TTS, compared to certain models running so large as of late.
The 6s, 7s, 4s(besides the fire red), and 12s all ran huge this year imo.:nerd:

I agree the sizing was all over the place. I had to return some pairs and trade some pairs this year just to get my correct fitting size. Its such an hassle. I couldnt believe the Bred IVs were TTs after how huge the White Cement IVs were. Pissed me off, now I have to sell my 11.5 and just bought 12.

Was able to cop from my local spot as they held down a spot for me and then had to go wait for a guaranteed ticket at footaction around my way. thankfully I came away with 2 pairs and no real hassle. My question is tho, aside from those who work during the weekdays, why are there soooooo many people hoping, trusting that only tryna get a pair from any online website is the way to go? all this "did anybody get shipping confirmation", " my credit card has not been charged", "waiting on DM from Nike" and "servers timed out" is kinda ridiculous to me when you could have increased your chances by just going to the mall.
ohwell.gif
Only 2 spots in my city carried them and both of those spots never receive my size. (aside from Black Friday releases).

Damn! Mods gonna be busy today on those buy n sell posts in this thread. I knw they stil snorlaxing ryt now.

Went through all this trouble and got a pair through the footlocker raffle and a pair online. I go home (LB,CA) and my younger brother is complaining how he couldnt get a pair. He tried the DM, had only about 5 raffle tickets and no call, tried NDC and didnt get through. So i told him I got two pairs (were both size 9). He immediately jumped up and said "let me get one." I gave him a speech about this being a GR and that if he really tried he could've gottem. I told him I cant be hooking him up every time (last month bred iv,same thing). So i pulled out the pair and gave it to him AGAIN for retail after all my work. At the end of the day he's still my brother and it makes me happier seeing him rockin a pair instead of me having them on stock.

I tweeted Size? and they said they would have shipped the same day as the order. Still trying to get confirmation on if that's applied to orders to the US as well.

i ordered from HS and it really sucks i gotta wait til the 27th just to see if i actually got my pair or it gets cancelled, does HS have a history for cancelling orders?

Only 2 spots in my city carried them and both of those spots never receive my size. (aside from Black Friday releases).

I can dig that, its more so those with more common sizes and in bigger cities, I jus feel like they are being stubborn jus to show out and say " i didn't want to camp" which makes little sense to me, cause you would do what it takes to get a shoe you already know is overhyped.

Had a co-worker ask me just now when these shoes are "dropping"...Really?  I haven't purchased a hard to obtain pair of shoes since the CG XI's back in 10', came up on here to get a gameplan on Thursday and ended up with two pairs and this fool is really going to ask me when they drop?  It's sad with technical advances we live with as a society in 2012(Almost 2013) that a grown man can't get information, such as this, on his own...Always wanting somebody else to put in the work for you...

Back
Top Bottom