Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I see Cool Greys on NT for ~$250 all the time. Throw in $25 or so.

Last edited:
i remember when space jams wouldnt sell for $220 on here... it took a good long time for space jams to gain the value they have now.

Very happy to have gotten mine this morning. I hope everyone else is enjoying theirs. Now for me to track down some Concords and Space Jams to complete the holy trinity.

Last edited:
The only people who would expect to get $450 for Space Jams are eBay sellers.

WOW!!! went through over 500 pages over the weekend. With that said I don't regret getting these one bit.

SJ>Concord>Columbia>Playoffs

I would definitely trade my Breds for the space jams or anniversary silver edition. Seemed like those were harder to get? At least for me...

Real talk, 250? You got a link for those CG's?
We're not referring to the eBay re-sellers who put outrageous prices on eBay.

There is a damn good reason why their auctions just sit there for months.

Just because it shows $350 on eBay doesn't mean it goes for that kind of price.

:lol: this has become the trade thread....

that said, quality of the Space Jams was poor - the patent cut was really suspect, the shape was pretty bad & the pods on the bottom bleed into the clear sole. A little better than the CDP XIs. Quality has gotten better with every release of the XIs.

and :lol: Anniversary XIs are junk.

Real talk, 250? You got a link for those CG's?
Same thing I'm thinking. I think someone talking out they ***

before saying someone is talking out the butt, know what you are talking about.

people observe trends in the classified section and they are just stating what they have been seeing. as of earlier this year, DS CG XIs were going for about $225-$250 in there.

laugh.gif
this has become the trade thread....
that said, quality of the Space Jams was poor - the patent cut was really suspect, the shape was pretty bad & the pods on the bottom bleed into the clear sole. A little better than the CDP XIs. Quality has gotten better with every release of the XIs.
and
laugh.gif
Anniversary XIs are junk.
Come back with 100 extra pairs AFTER release hahahaha

Hey everybody, 

NO TRADING/BUYING/SSELLING... TAKE that to the PM

DS pairs of Anniversary 11s that I've seen for sale recently look horrible. Yellowing patent, yellowed soles, off-white upper. They went from crystal white to cream colored in 2 years :smh: Makes me scared for when they retro Columbias eventually

Last edited:
We're not referring to the eBay re-sellers who put outrageous prices on eBay.

There is a damn good reason why their auctions just sit there for months.

Just because it shows $350 on eBay doesn't mean it goes for that kind of price.
I understand that. I was referring to a post about seeing CG'S on NT all the time, I was looking for a link to that site. I need a pair to add to my collection!

I understand that. I was referring to a post about seeing CG'S on NT all the time, I was looking for a link to that site. I need a pair to add to my collection!
I posted a couple of expired links up there that show CGs DO go for roughly here on NT. Just look in the B/S section, you'll see it.
I remember back when I was looking for another pair of SJs, I would get so frustrated because all I would see are CGs for

Last edited:
the space jams were always selling around 275 and up minimum around here.. i was lucky to pick up a pair for 230 shipped from an nter and thought that was a good deal... i just hate that the quality sucks and along with the sizing :smh:

:lol: this has become the trade thread....
and :lol: Anniversary XIs are junk.

This is the exact truth! And is why I sold my 2009 jams but kept 2001.... I also got rid of my anniversary XI because of the box feel.. JB has slowly produced better quality XI but doesn't touch any of the 2001 pairs or even my DMP XI. I am happy with the progress in better quality though.

Back
Top Bottom