Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

:x C'mon now... If those were GS sizes then whatever... But those just awful.
Its Chris Paul.. Just cause he gets a certain colorways does not mean we will see them release. I am sure some of those will be a GR or release of some sort, but c'mon. He can request any colorway he wants

Definitely not bro.  I'm having a hard time defending what I meant because I'm new on this particular forum and all of my posts are going to the mod for some reason, even though I'm on quite a few other forums and have been in the game for years.

I only buy shoes that I have balled with in the past or owned for nostalgic reasons.  I had OG xi's and foams when I was growing up and I remember the days when they didn't sell out instantly and I could save up my birthday money and money I had saved from working odd jobs and then I could head down to FNL at my convenience and revel in the fact that I had earned my pair.  Having owned both of these shoes in the past I have a lot of love and fond memories of both.

Hypebeast?  Definitely not!

:x C'mon now... If those were GS sizes then whatever... But those just awful.
Its Chris Paul.. Just cause he gets a certain colorways does not mean we will see them release. I am sure some of those will be a GR or release of some sort, but c'mon. He can request any colorway he wants

hes been posting pics of things he received from JB and they were all release shoes, nothing "special"

just saying

A great Christmas morning :smokin

Breds from the 11/12 pk were garbage quality so JB had to redo those (big difference)
laugh.gif

Columbia's better make a comeback.
What was so wrong with the CDP's aside from the 23 peeling from the back? I've worn mine a handful of times and they're still crispy. No peeling from 23 (yet) either. Comfort-wise they were ok too.
mine looked terrible shape wise. had the banana shape to them. no cushioning at all either.
Mine felt like all my subsequent XI's. I'll post pics when I get my 2012's in for comparison.

Unwrapped mine this morning and saw these for the first time.. These are by far the best looking pair they made as far as re-retros

Last edited:
hurt feelings?

Lmao. Nah, i just explained to homie. It wasn't much about the topic of the article (though, that played a factor) but more of the execution. But on top of that, it really didn't make for an interesting read. Sneakers blogs don't even try these days.

Back
Top Bottom