Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

hey guys why did fnl cancel orders?

was it because shipping and billing address weren't the same?

Sooooo, to get this thread semi, back on track..Do you guys thing we will ever see the color *****-ing of the XI? Meaning what they seem to be doing with the IV's and the XIII's with all these crazy colors from squadron blue XIII's to Toro IV's? Or maybe even a year were they release multiple XI's?

Sadly, I'm sure they will. On the flipside, I don't know if I'll still be around when they do. We'll see though. lol

da return of snake skin patent :lol: :x

That will be me tomorrow. Then I'll just stare at my Bred IV's and XI's together and bask in the comfort of knowing I have 2/3 of my favorite Jordans of all time. And then I'll yearn for the Bred 1's
embarassed.gif
Yea I copped the Bred IV's just in case I wasn't able to get the XI's, but after bringing them home I was like man I love these, I'm gonna have to keep them. They look so much better in person. The IV, XI,XIII, and XVII all my favorites.
It's all random since they're probably backed up from the holidays. Depending on the driver's route, it could be morning or afternoon.
Yea that's what I figured. This is the first time UPS didn't give me an exact day for my delivery. Usually my driver shows up in the morning, so I guess we will see.

Sooooo, to get this thread semi, back on track..Do you guys thing we will ever see the color *****-ing of the XI? Meaning what they seem to be doing with the IV's and the XIII's with all these crazy colors from squadron blue XIII's to Toro IV's? Or maybe even a year were they release multiple XI's?

Sadly, I'm sure they will. On the flipside, I don't know if I'll still be around when they do. We'll see though. lol

Mod mode off - I'd think they would do multiple colors in the xi for some sort of anniversary year like 25 years since the xi but I doubt they'd do it like they did on 2000-01. Too much hype for them now. It's probably Jordan brands best seller - mod mode on.

most carriers prioritize business addresses over residential addresses, so if you had it shipped to your office you'd get it earlier in the day versus having it shipped to your crib and getting it later

Didn't know this. Thanks and repped!

Mod mode off - I'd think they would do multiple colors in the xi for some sort of anniversary year like 25 years since the xi but I doubt they'd do it like they did on 2000-01. Too much hype for them now. It's probably Jordan brands best seller - mod mode on.
roll.gif
roll.gif

By far these are the CLEANEST Because the soles don't yellow but I think my personal favorite are the Concords. It's different from your all black 11s like the space jams and breds but the clean white and the sleek black patent. My personal favorite 11s. But like someone said the breds have more history but IMO the Concords look better

I don't know who's more lame in this thread.. Deezrsackolishus with his whining or Young Papi with his posts with famous people's heads.

Deezrsackolishus sure is giving Young Papi a run for his money though..

Guys, can we please leave deezrsackolishus alone?

It's honestly not needed and will just clutter the thread more.

Thanks to him tho, that member who posted about me on iss has started email stalking me again. Much appreciated.

Thank you Buffalo...

Walked into Sneakertown off Jefferson yesterday right before the snow hit at 4pm, detoured there while waiting on my La Nova's order.

Owner brings out 9.5 retro XI black/red that got "lost" in the back. I was only person in store.

Copped!

I take it all I've done for people shoewise throughout the year paid off. Karma goes both ways.

:smokin

completed agree with you there, CONCORDS are the best of all time

Maybe because it was my grail until 2009, but my favorite shoe in my collection are the Space Jams. I thought they would never come back...

I thought I remember reading a long time ago the Concords were MJ's favorite shoe...or maybe it was just the XIs in general...

Last edited:
Wow, looks like offspring refunded my money. But on their website it still says my order is processing. Lol. I'm never ordering from this site again. Fools don't answer emails, phone calls, facebook posts, ect.

Thank god I was able to secure a pair through a fellow NT member for retail+shipping.
Where are these guys?

An EOH sighting :wow:

Funny, I was just wondering last night where you been. Haven't seen you post lately much at all. Congrats on the come up.

Last edited:
Thank you Buffalo...
Walked into Sneakertown off Jefferson yesterday right before the snow hit at 4pm, detoured there while waiting on my La Nova's order.
Owner brings out 9.5 retro XI black/red that got "lost" in the back. I was only person in store.
Copped!
I take it all I've done for people shoewise throughout the year paid off. Karma goes both ways.
:smokin
same thing happened to me in the buffalo galleria footlocker way back in the day on the xxs. same size even. 9.5 got lost in the back. the box was beat up. but they were mine lol

The pair I got from NDC got rescheduled to be delivered today instead of tomorrow. 
smokin.gif
 Happy to finally see it. On the other hand, my pair from FNL got delayed because of weather conditions up in Little Rock, Arkansas. Did anyone else have the kind of problem? Probably down here in Texas or anywhere due south. 

My ndc order just came. I have a couple scratches on the patent leather and some glue smears. but not bad. I also had some guys invoice in my box. these are a little roomier than concords but still tts. I'm pleased

I'm hoping they're TTS and not tight around the toe area like some of y'all are saying. I copped my TTS and hope I didn't have to go a half size up on these...

Back
Top Bottom