Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Maybe they'll use the same box as the Concords but with the colors reversed? Wishful thinking
laugh.gif

It'd be cool if these come with the Nike box. I hope this is the last year for xi on Christmas. But with jb, I wouldn't be surprised if space jams come out next Christmas.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Maybe they'll use the same box as the Concords but with the colors reversed? Wishful thinking
laugh.gif

Black/red box would be dope.

I'm 99% sure it'll be the Space Jam box with a red Jumpman on the side. It's supposed to look like the shoe itself (hence Concords' white box with black patent leather design, Cool Greys' grey box with grey design, etc.)

Originally Posted by calikush

It'd be cool if these come with the Nike box. I hope this is the last year for xi on Christmas. But with jb, I wouldn't be surprised if space jams come out next Christmas.

No.
Columbias, please!

I guess i will be taking a trip home for these on Christmas break. City Sports in chicago will be letting these go early for the usual profitable markup
30t6p3b.gif

I just got off the phone with my mom an pop store and the mgr I know just was with the nike rep today and he confirmed these for xmas the black/red 4 black friday best jordan ever an  the johnny kilroys which he said were kinda cool looking take its for what its worth just figured id share with everyone the good news! Cause I'm getting closer to the end of collecting finally im 33 an its been great hopefully 2012 is the end but I always say that. Oh an for those that don't believe me I have no reason to make it up especially at my age cause I know how the forums get.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Adding fuel to the fire.

The more recent retro (CDP?) Looks hilarous withThat low patent leather cut and the reversedJumpman on the left shoe compared to the2001 retro.I still wish a blacl/red XI with true red outsolesInstead of varsity red, patent leather cut at leastOn par with the 2001 retro and make the Jumpman face forward again.Otherwise i will skip.

Welp, looks like my end came sooner. I need these again. Had two pairs on the 2001 release, sold one back in '05 I think. I hope I can get two pairs again, but it looks like I have to fight you ingrates for it 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by eltouha

arm twisted... taken today
20120313001.jpg

smile.gif

loosen them joints up!!!
nerd.gif
That's how we wore XIs back in the day. Tight lacing. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

I still wear my shoes tight. That was the style and I stick to it. My friend was messing with me and tried to pull my black baron 1s off my feet and my shoes didn't budge haha. I dont know how everyone wears shoes not even tied with the laces all pulled out.

i guess it's time for me to break in my CDP XI. I was really hoping for the Columbias.... oh well.

Back
Top Bottom