Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by kicks11201

Would jb ever do a retro + c/w for the Christmas releases or is it space jams again in
2014?
please god let it be so...missed out on the 2009 release...
devil.gif
devil.gif

leaked pictures should start dropping soon.. concords pics dropped for the first time around this year

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

leaked pictures should start dropping soon.. concords pics dropped for the first time around this year

from AR & SDS fam... i wouldnt even want actual(pics from retail store & mom & pop shops) pics until around late oct

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

from AR & SDS fam... i wouldnt even want actual(pics from retail store & mom & pop shops) pics until around late oct

This.
Cause the early pairs will have some differences.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

ugh, I don't want the madness like last time. If I can't get them online, then screw it.

by december, I guarantee you that sneaker releases will be very different.. Nike already implemented the new rules at my mall

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

God I just hope these are better quality then the CDP
can't get much worse than the cdp xis.  since those, jb has stepped it up some on the xis, but still very very far off from 01 and pre-01 quality.

Smh... These came in the CDP in 2008. Why are they are going to re-release them before bringing back the Columbia's? The only reason I can see is that they are going to try and make up for how s*itty the quality was of the CDP XI's. The Columbia's are one of the most underrated colorways of any Jordan shoe, especially the XI's. Here's to hoping for a double XI release this Christmas.

I had no idea the CDP xis were that bad quality. I would have much rather had the columbias drop also, but if its breds, then i gotta cop a pair. But i do agree. Columbias are underrated, personally i prefer em to space jams and breds. I guess that means the year after were gettin em.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

I had no idea the CDP xis were that bad quality. I would have much rather had the columbias drop also, but if its breds, then i gotta cop a pair. But i do agree. Columbias are underrated, personally i prefer em to space jams and breds. I guess that means the year after were gettin em.

Oh yeah the CDP XI's were shotty at best. I would have preferred they go ahead and release the Columbia's since it has been so long since we've had them (and since they are my favorite colorway of the XI's). I'm gonna cop a pair of Breds though nonetheless.

I hope we don't see raffles for this. I might have to jump on the pre order opportunity if it is available like it was for the SJs and concords (I think)

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by 1994SS

ugh, I don't want the madness like last time. If I can't get them online, then screw it.

Sometimes I feel this way too....
laugh.gif

get em early on ebay.. they are actually cheaper than after the release. but be careful where you buy em cus some of them can have flaws. Just make sure that when you buy, ask seller for super detailed photos.. I got my concord a month early and they ended up being better than the release version from what I saw lol.. A lot of glue issues with the normal releases

i dont think these will be as hard as concords to get, black/red is my favorite 11 and shoe in general but the masses have always loved the concord more except for the OGs of course, concords sat in 95 but in 96 the black/reds flew

Back
Top Bottom