Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

why do they keep doing this to every model? The toebox area goes up then flattens out. Looks like a pair of ******g boots.

Last edited:

Regular box or snazzy box it don't matter I just finally need to own 2 pairs of these.

Last edited:
These are a must cop for true sneakerheads because even if you have the og's there still years old. Why not get a fresh no crease, might breakup or fall-apart when you wear pair.

Regular box or snazzy box it don't matter I just finally need to own 2 pairs of these.

If there is one "Sneaker Reviewer" I cannot stand, it's this clown. Dude takes himself waaaaay too seriously, and most of the time he doesn't know half of what he's talking about. Furthermore, intentionally attempting to drive consumers to KickSole just so he gets a few free pair of Grey Market sneakers? This Dude embodies most everything that is wrong with the current shoe culture... By the way, nice translucency on the toe of this 2012 Bred XI...

23 was super low on Venuto's pair

people already tryna sell on youtube

and getting mad when they called out on their B-Grades.

just bought myself a pair of OG 1996 blk red xis from ebay....sorry you can have these come christmas time.....i went through the pandemonium of the space jams, CGs, and Concords and I will not participate in that again....plus I'm a sucker of high, thick PL cut and that OG lining on the PL, and my 2001s are still holding up fine

Last edited:
These are a must cop for true sneakerheads because even if you have the og's there still years old. Why not get a fresh no crease, might breakup or fall-apart when you wear pair.
:smh:
not getting em so i must not be a true "sneakerhead....:lol:roll eyes

off that with kid mentality...

I recommend all you guys that want a pair of these just wait patiently for release day. I won't be buying a pair because i still have a couple of the 2001's thankfully.
But as the early pairs start to get shipped out to people, hearts will be broken as usual.

Its completely unnecessary to pay that much for this shoe just to have it early. There will be plenty to go around on RD, you just need to be pro-active.

Don't waste your money, time, and get nothing but aggravation. Let the fools like this JV clown make all the lame videos they want.

Look at it this way, if you don't have a pair, you've waited this long, just be patient a little longer.

I just hope everyone learned something from the 2011 concord early release disaster.

Last edited:
WOW...what a   s h i t t y *** pair that this douche JV got. That 23 is sooooo low. And correct me if I'm wrong...but are they still using the JOQDAN tags? That toe cap is straight see thru. What a joke. I'm glad that every idiot getting these pairs early are paying over 300 for them...pure comedy.

while yes those pairs are trash, why is everyone talking about the toe cap? we dont know if its gonna be milky or not. you guys need to stop acting like you know facts when no one knows...

That patent cut on the toe box area venuto got is :x still patiently waiting legit photos to see what we're getting this Christmas

That patent cut on the toe box area venuto got is :x still patiently waiting legit photos to see what we're getting this Christmas

your gonna be waiting awhile, all these pics out now and the next few months will be early release trash :smh:

They need to use the special box. How can they raise the price and not give us all that extra stuff that makes it that much better.

I'm sorry, I have not been in the shoe game or have as much passion for shoes as the rest of you. But I want these shoes because I like how they look. I'm not trying to buy every ******g Jordan that comes cause Im a hypebeast just one pair that I like. This website is no ******g community. No one wants to help each other out, just a bunch of stuck up ********, that feel they are better then one another. smh

Because if you knew how releases work, it's way too early on info on what stores will be carrying these...

They need to use the special box. How can they raise the price and not give us all that extra stuff that makes it that much better.

its Jordan, they can do w/e the hell they want because they know people are gonna buy it up regardless.

they can wrap it up in plastic, you dont think they would still sell out in minutes?

your gonna be waiting awhile, all these pics out now and the next few months will be early release trash :smh:
No doubt... hopefully Nike throws another curve ball in the mix this year to make these early release ***** holes look foolish, I haven't figured out if Nike loves these guys for hyping people into hysteria or hates them for selling garbage bootleg sneakers :smh:

Because if you knew how releases work, it's way too early on info on what stores will be carrying these...

Oh, because you can't base your guesses on previous Jordan releases? Even for the Yeezys people already knew what stores would probably get them months before, and the possibility of only Nike.com having these shoes online.

Don't give me that ****...

Last edited:

And I'd understand the sarcasm if I barely jumped into this thread a week or two before the release, but I'm here 4-5months before the release. We are all waiting it out together

it's amazing how well the OG's hold up...the patent cut, grey lining on the cut, shape, and comfort can't be topped

i still might try and grab a pair, but i doubt i'll even get a chance

Back
Top Bottom