Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I wouldn't buy a pair now for $300...no reason to. Plus, the early runs of the shoes may not match the RD pairs. On top of that, I may be able to score for retail on RD...

Patience is key.

Where are these at for $300? the lowest I've seen in my size is like $350. Highest being $400

All you dudes thinking it will be an easy cop from the europrean sites will be in for a pleasant surprise.

You keep bragging and telling every newbie(lurker) about them, and you think it will be easy?

Good luck with that 
laugh.gif

it's not a secret anymore.

My connect should hold me down for at least one pair. I'm trying to cop one for the wife too so hopefully i have some good luck in tally but it was bad here for the 4's this weekend. Some dude almost got robbed/killed for a pair. http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Shots-Fired-Near-Local-Mall-164996666.html

sounds like a regular robbery though not really because of shoes he just happened to have them but anyways its crazy people shooting over a shoe thats sitting on shelves over here in tampa, i think the crazy hype over here has died down quite a bit but not everywhere i guess

All you dudes thinking it will be an easy cop from the europrean sites will be in for a pleasant surprise.

You keep bragging and telling every newbie(lurker) about them, and you think it will be easy?

Good luck with that  :lol:

yea i noticed that as well, all these newbs telling everyone the name of the sites. i mean most people knew them already but now your just making it worse. good luck copping from those Euro sites especially for these :lol:

yea i noticed that as well, all these newbs telling everyone the name of the sites. i mean most people knew them already but now your just making it worse. good luck copping from those Euro sites especially for these :lol:

they want to act like they know everything since they just started getting into jordans. Then they realize that they shouldn't give out the sites after they don't get their pair and the people they told did

Good luck with that  :lol:

i guarantee ill be good regardless :tongue:

haters gon hate

lurkers gon lurk

our "secret" has been out for a while

Last edited:
Apologies, I guess I got Europe and Australia confused...
Regardless, the hype is picking up in Europe. A bunch of European members on here were saying that's the fastest that GR Jordans have sold out on that side of the pond. A sign of things to come, in my opinion.
thats why i m thinking of opening a sneakerstore myself...:D

The black/red 11's in the video match the (low) expectations i had of them. Have my issues with them as usual, like i've had for every xi that's been released within the past 4 years. I will more than likely cop like i've done with every xi release. It is what it is at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom