Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

From the pics/vids these will have the same ankle padding as the '11 concords. Can wait to rock some xi's in the snow

Last edited:
Will probably buy these on the resell market a few months after RD...I'd rather not use paid time leave to camp for shoes in the middle of December. I did the math and as long as I get each pair for under 325, I'm good.

Whomever asked no these are not my videos, I just found them on youtube to post here to show quality of the early release. As far as where to cop: Marqueesole, Kicksole, Sole-Up, VMVCinc and Sneakerhotline.com all have em in stock for about $300-$350 shipped[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

This is actually my video, the quality IMO is that of the spacejams & concords, not the best but im very happy with my pair & def gonna cop again around RD, i'll also post a vid comparing the ones i just got to the RD pair, any questions about em, just hmu

This is actually my video, the quality IMO is that of the spacejams & concords, not the best but im very happy with my pair & def gonna cop again around RD, i'll also post a vid comparing the ones i just got to the RD pair, any questions about em, just hmu

2 observations from watching this video. first, where are you from? sounds like you have a heavy boston accent. and secondly, it looks like these have the same problem that some of the early release concords had where the tongue reads "JOQDAN" instead of "JORDAN"

Quality of the Space Jams and Concords? I don't see how you can say that when the consensus is the SJs are garbage and the Concords are decent. Which one is it?

hey man what site did you get the 11's from ?

Check my youtube i did a solo vid of just the label across the tongue which clearly shows its an R, my youtube channel is BionicSoles1. I dunno how people just assume thats what it is when in my review vid you dont even get a good look at the label, makes me laugh. Actually Concords werent all that quality wise, IMO CG11s blow away both the SJ & Cords, these Breds are just like both the SJ & Cords

Check my youtube i did a solo vid of just the label across the tongue which clearly shows its an R, my youtube channel is BionicSoles1. I dunno how people just assume thats what it is when in my review vid you dont even get a good look at the label, makes me laugh. Actually Concords werent all that quality wise, IMO CG11s blow away both the SJ & Cords, these Breds are just like both the SJ & Cords

that was just my observation from watching the video. i know its not the greatest shot but i froze it on the tongue and it looked like a Q. no need for me to go on youtube bro. if you say its an R then i believe you. congrats on your first pair of bred 11s. i can't wait til RD so my connect can send me my 3 pairs. its my first time owning them too so imma be hype as well when i receive my packages.

Do they fit TTS or .5 size small like the SJ's???

I'm still picking them these up early like i said before i got into that debate -- Now that all the videos are up and they look :pimp: nobody really got anything bad to say but im still gonna cop when it hits retail anyway so if these do turn out to super fakes ill just throw em out.

I'm still picking them these up early like i said before i got into that debate -- Now that all the videos are up and they look :pimp: nobody really got anything bad to say but im still gonna cop when it hits retail anyway so if these do turn out to super fakes ill just throw em out.

dang bro, good for you?

:rofl:

Ready for these :evil:

Only pair of the XIs I didnt have when I had my collection. Hope to get my hands on a pair or two.

Last edited:

dang bro, good for you?

It is...have fun waiting lol

i hope your joking, i have no problem waiting.... to get a legit pair :lol:

jokes on you.

dang bro, good for you?

It is...have fun waiting lol

i hope your joking, i have no problem waiting.... to get a legit pair :lol:

jokes on you.

Ill have one early and another one on RD prob before you again lmao jokes on you 8)

Anyone who bought concords super early, didnt learn their lesson and buys these super early is a complete fool.

i got an early release pair last month from a member on here thinking they were from production.

all i can say is, i would definitely, definitely wait to get a pair of these.

while the materials are all legit, a lot of the details are off. ie. the whole AIR JORQAN thing was on my shoes (just noticed yesterday after reading this thread), the jumpman on the back, ankle area didnt line up perfectly, the patent had a unnatural crease on one of the shoes, and finally (wont matter for this release) the white upper wasnt as clean as it should have been.

i kept them because apparently, dude was heisted by a member another forum and i felt bad for dude. cost me about 200 of my own money after receiving a partial refund. now i have a pair of 200 beaters:smh:

^^^
i didnt know any better last year and bought JOQDANs. Overall, materials are about the same, and like you said details are off. Wasnt too upset, i was able to flip them for more than i paid so i actually made 20-30 dollars.

Some people say they are fake, and i believe it because how can you keep getting the R in Jordan (JOQDAN) wrong several years in a row?

My favorite shoe of all time, i will cop again. Even though i have OGs, and 2001s

Last edited:
Thanks for the video.

Just cemented my decision on two pairs.

I remember everyone had these my freshman year of HS when they first retroed. So beautiful on feet. Need 'em. More wearable than concords.

Last edited:
Anyone who bought concords super early, didnt learn their lesson and buys these super early is a complete fool.

Some people just don't get it , sure there's going to be some good looking pairs , I remember people beasting on the Concords when early photos came out specifically the pictures with the George town Iverson Jersey, but when people started getting there orders in most of them were :x with a few legit Pairs mixed in , some people don't learn or just don't care .........and to dude saying the cool greys were better quality than the Concords COMON' SON!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom