Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

the black-red colorway would be the best if it weren't for the inherent fact that it lacks an icy sole
which takes it down a notch in comparison

glad i dislike patent leather

it makes me exempt from the madness surrounding da 11's
don't run into many people anymore that are really into air jordans but don't like the 11's

Why would the breds have an icy sole when most of the bottom is red?!?!? Are y'all really Sneakerheads?????

will these fit anything like the recent bred 4s, cause i have a moderately flat arches and the 4s fit me amazingly

Last edited:
Flores I feel ya. I dont work at any shoe stores but around me there are no raffles or tickets that I know of. Im like you ill make some calls when it gets a little closer.

Oh me oh my, anyone from Charlotte got any tips for this area? I just relocated from Tampa where I had a well thought out plan for every release basically because I had connects, and understood exactly what to expect from all the malls and various other retailers. Basically if you are from Charlotte and can tell me what to expect please let me know or shoot me a pm. I have no problem putting in some work, but some advice on the new area would be greatly appreciated. 

It's impossible to find on NT mobile so answer me this...

Are they coming in the same style box as the SJ, CG and Concords or is the regular box that is all over eBay gonna be the box?

Funny how your post get no Credit due to your Post Count and Join Date! leave that kiddie crap to the side.

No, normally your post get ignored based on what you say. Then people look at the join date and post count, and it all makes sense.

There's someone with 29,000 post I ignore, because he got the 29,000 by trolling.

Last edited:
question to the one's on here with either the '01 or '96 or even both....if your pairs are still in good condition and you can still make them look brand new if you spruce them up, you know clean the white midsole and some baby oil on the patent leather.....would you still cop these on RD?!

Last edited:
Anybody from Jacksonville Florida know if any stores are doing the tickets? Last year it was crazy when the concords dropped. Crazy thing is when the breds dropped on Dec 23' 2001 i walked into footaction in regency mall around 8:15am and walked out with no crowd or nothing. Never again

Anybody from Jacksonville Florida know if any stores are doing the tickets? Last year it was crazy when the concords dropped. Crazy thing is when the breds dropped on Dec 23' 2001 i walked into footaction in regency mall around 8:15am and walked out with no crowd or nothing. Never again
and only paid 124.99 for them....good ol'days!

Oh me oh my, anyone from Charlotte got any tips for this area? I just relocated from Tampa where I had a well thought out plan for every release basically because I had connects, and understood exactly what to expect from all the malls and various other retailers. Basically if you are from Charlotte and can tell me what to expect please let me know or shoot me a pm. I have no problem putting in some work, but some advice on the new area would be greatly appreciated. 
haha pnizzle??? dude what happd to ur old account?

Ya'll stlll confused as to what the box will look like? We've been over this like 5 times over the last 70+ pages.

Ya'll stlll confused as to what the box will look like? We've been over this like 5 times over the last 70+ pages.
AMEN! I'm so sick of hearing about the box, that's one thing I never understood. When these first came out  back in the day did they have a special box with

a sliding drawer?

To me a BOX is a BOX... it's this whole "new" generation of Jordan collectors that make this one such a  big deal.

question to the one's on here with either the '01 or '96 or even both....if your pairs are still in good condition and you can still make them look brand new if you spruce them up, you know clean the white midsole and some baby oil on the patent leather.....would you still cop these on RD?!

I am. I always like to have a second pair just in case. I have 2 pairs of '01's, one very very used and the other DS. So having the 2012 pair will be stocked with my other XIs.

AMEN! I'm so sick of hearing about the box, that's one thing I never understood. When these first came out  back in the day did they have a special box with
a sliding drawer?

To me a BOX is a BOX... it's this whole "new" generation of Jordan collectors that make this one such a  big deal.
I Agree, I'm more concerned with what the cut on the patent leather will be like, will it be consistent or all over the place? I would take 2001 quality in a paper bag and no box then the quality of the Concords in a box that was annoying anyways.

It's impossible to find on NT mobile so answer me this...
Are they coming in the same style box as the SJ, CG and Concords or is the regular box that is all over eBay gonna be the box?
it seems they will come in the regular black jordan box

Why would the breds have an icy sole when most of the bottom is red?!?!? Are y'all really Sneakerheads?????

you mis-read
the fact that they don't have an icy sole puts them down a notch in comparison to the concord
because the concord does have an icy sole; rubber-gum soles look best icy, not red - therefore the black-red
can't compete da concord as it was made
in my opinion
though this colorway reps the chicago bulls more than the others...

like i said, glad i don't mess with buying 11's
got my 5's for that icy sole jones

you mis-read
the fact that they don't have an icy sole puts them down a notch in comparison to the concord
because the concord does have an icy sole; rubber-gum soles look best icy, not red - therefore the black-red
can't compete da concord as it was made
in my opinion
though this colorway reps the chicago bulls more than the others...
like i said, glad i don't mess with buying 11's
got my 5's for that icy sole jones

I completely disagree.....you dont have to worry about any yellowing with these bruh....and if you keep them clean they will always look that way...

Back
Top Bottom