Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

why are people so concerned about the box? It adds a little something special to the shoe. I for one keep all my boxes and put the nicest (CDP, other pull out boxes, OG boxes) out for display in my shoe closet.

Personally I would rather have the pull out box, but its not gonna sway my decision to cop. At the end of the day I'm into shoes, that includes the art/style of the box.

Clearly you read my post wrong.  Where did I say that there's anything wrong with that?  I actually respect those who buy a shoe purely for that reason as opposed to those who buy just because it has a "limited" tag.  I was just stating different scenarios.  Not everyone who is into shoes is into this hobby the way that we are, more power to them.

my bad, i guess i did take it differently then how you intended. your right tho, not everyone has a straight up love for shoes but to those that do i say keep it up :smokin...

My FNL connect said he's getting the same amount of blk/red XIs as he did last year's Concords, which means 2 pair of each size above sz.9. This is a fairly large FNL store too. For the BCIV release they had more than double the amount of any Retro release they have had in the last couple years. He also said that his DM told him they will be doing a Lottery system for the XI, which they have never done before, Ever. The FNL Lottery is a company wide thing, but even worse, he said, "You have to have our points card then they email you asking if you want to join the lottery." Gonna be a TON of bummed-out people haha.
Also, If you go by this logic in how to gauge availability across FNLs, your store will be getting much less than they did the BCIV. Which we pretty much already knew.

Last edited:
omg guthries gut box would be amazing, especially if they came with that texas toast! 
6488f841_17f9b742d2da11e1b3b8123138105e7f_6.jpeg

Last edited:
Shut the **** up about the box. If you guys want a box, buy a Space Jam box and color the Jumpman red with a marker.

Clearly you read my post wrong.  Where did I say that there's anything wrong with that?  I actually respect those who buy a shoe purely for that reason as opposed to those who buy just because it has a "limited" tag.  I was just stating different scenarios.  Not everyone who is into shoes is into this hobby the way that we are, more power to them.
my bad, i guess i did take it differently then how you intended. your right tho, not everyone has a straight up love for shoes but to those that do i say keep it up
smokin.gif
All good, I kinda typed it fast while multitasking at work so it came out all cramped together, lol.

I'm just glad for those who don't have a pair of these that they're dropping something better than that awful CDP pair.  Definitely my favorite pair of XI's by far.  The Playoff shoes from 11 - 14 are just too ill.

Og was $125 and quality is sure to have been better.
What's your point?
You didn't get my point? Really..

If the OG's didn't have the slide out box, why do we care if the retros do!? Isn't the whole point to be as close to the original as possible with these retros...

Obviously the price has gone up, it's called inflation. I guess if a cardboard box helps you justify inflation then so be it.. A warm fuzzy made out of yarn works too
laugh.gif

As terrible as everything about FNL is, I can only imagine how much BS is going to be involved in this raffle.  I don't see anyway that they don't screw this up too and end up telling too many people they won their raffle, only to run out of shoes at every spot.  It will be like ordering on line, only in real life!!  It won't be a customer service rep quietly smiling on the other end as your order is canceled and they are able to keep your interest free loan to them for 7 business days, 4 days after the shoes release leaving you no chance in hell to get a pair.  They will be right there in front of you, probably laughing, and probably will even make you run your card for the total before you are allowed your winning raffle ticket so that they get their no interest loan quota met (gotta have money to work on that AWESOME new website, to keep up with NDC
mean.gif
).  Then you get no pairs, ya money taken, and morning ruined ALL IN PERSON now!  They really are trying to one up NDC.

that looks so tasty! those fries and tenders must be massive! i would use the texas toast as a mattress. and if it matters to anyone i was born in 1982, yes I am that old. just wanted to get that out before i get lectured about possibly being someone that was not even born when ogs released. 

Sitting playing Black Ops 2 waiting on my manager to call me and tell me when the Bred's come in so I can go lock my pair up!

Lol, I'm convinced that the majority of the posts made in here are by people who were not born when the OG's or the first retros dropped.
Youre prob right, but whats that have to do with the fact that these are retros and dropping in less than 3 weeks?  I was born in 83 so I was able to see all the Jordan moments that made all his shoes collectable.  And when my dad let me buy my 1st pair of 3s, the next day at school I was the effing man wearing them.  Nowadays, kids just want to get in on the action because its the cool thing to do - just like it was cool for us to rock the og's back in the 80s and 90s.  Regardless of what your reason is for wanting a shoe, whether youre 9 or 29, noone is going to stop someone from having the chance to get them.  

Youre prob right, but whats that have to do with the fact that these are retros and dropping in less than 3 weeks?  I was born in 83 so I was able to see all the Jordan moments that made all his shoes collectable.  And when my dad let me buy my 1st pair of 3s, the next day at school I was the effing man wearing them.  Nowadays, kids just want to get in on the action because its the cool thing to do - just like it was cool for us to rock the og's back in the 80s and 90s.  Regardless of what your reason is for wanting a shoe, whether youre 9 or 29, noone is going to stop someone from having the chance to get them.  
preaaaaach! 

Im an old bag and should not be worrying bout sneakers and these will be had!

I respect what these guys are saying about none of these kids being born when the OG's released. I was born the year after the original release and i have alot of respect for the OG's that copped em when they first released. I dont plan on copping these shoes though but will probably get these as a birthday present from my uncle.

I feel ya...the only thing a box is good for is re-sell...just give me the shoes!!!

Back
Top Bottom