Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so with this new raffle system everybody is gurranteed a ticket right and u just gotta hope that you're ticket is picked am i correct ?.. and another thing can u get a ticket from each store that is doing the raffle ftl,champs,fnl ?.. was gonna do the raffle thing for the bred 4's but ended up just grabbing them online so i'm kind of lost on how the raffle goes down

SOME STORES IS A RAFFLE AND OTHER STORES A TICKET GUARANTEES YOU A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE.

THAT'S HOW HOH DOES IT HERE. THE TICKETS THEY HAND OUT HAVE YOUR SIZE ON IT AND A BARCODE FOR THE SHOE. YOU BASICALLY WALKING AROUND THE WEEK PRIOR TO RELEASE WITH YOUR PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR WALLET :lol:

SOME STORES IS A RAFFLE AND OTHER STORES A TICKET GUARANTEES YOU A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE.
THAT'S HOW HOH DOES IT HERE. THE TICKETS THEY HAND OUT HAVE YOUR SIZE ON IT AND A BARCODE FOR THE SHOE. YOU BASICALLY WALKING AROUND THE WEEK PRIOR TO RELEASE WITH YOUR PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR WALLET
laugh.gif
and your able to get tickets from multiple locations?.. assuming you that lucky

Last edited:
so with this new raffle system everybody is gurranteed a ticket right and u just gotta hope that you're ticket is picked am i correct ?.. and another thing can u get a ticket from each store that is doing the raffle ftl,champs,fnl ?.. was gonna do the raffle thing for the bred 4's but ended up just grabbing them online so i'm kind of lost on how the raffle goes down

THAT'S HOW HOH DOES IT HERE. THE TICKETS THEY HAND OUT HAVE YOUR SIZE ON IT AND A BARCODE FOR THE SHOE. YOU BASICALLY WALKING AROUND THE WEEK PRIOR TO RELEASE WITH YOUR PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR WALLET
laugh.gif
aight cool thanks.. hate to add to the million questions that all ready have been asked on here when i can just find out by calling but alot of times i never get a straight forward answer with these stores around here 

THAT'S HOW HOH DOES IT HERE. THE TICKETS THEY HAND OUT HAVE YOUR SIZE ON IT AND A BARCODE FOR THE SHOE. YOU BASICALLY WALKING AROUND THE WEEK PRIOR TO RELEASE WITH YOUR PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR WALLET :lol:
and your able to get tickets from multiple locations?.. assuming you that lucky

YES YOU ARE. THERE ARE 3 HOH HERE, YOU COULD LEAVE ONE AND GO TO ANOTHER AND GET ANOTHER TICKET. THE MAIN BIG HOH WILL PROBABLY DO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE THOUGH WITHOUT ANY TICKETS.

THERE IS ALSO NOTHING STOPPING YOU FROM BRINGING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAM TO GET A TICKET AS WELL. THEORETICALLY SOMEONE COULD BRING 48 PEOPLE WITH THEM AND BE GUARANTEED AN ENTIRE STORES STOCK IF THEY GOT THERE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE....

Man, I thought everyone kind of realized that the guaranteed tickets just created the line up/camp out a week early.  First thing most of us noticed, that the problem is now just moved to Sunday evenings rather than Saturday mornings.  Maybe it will help with the getting stuck up/robbed for some shoes as you leave with your pair, but that's about it. 

At one of our FTA's, they have just one guy taking tickets (it's a raffle) on both Sunday and Monday.  If you come in with a gang of people, he groups everyones names together and will only call about one of the tickets he pulls.  If any more tickets are pulled for that group of names, he trashes em.  Which I think is great since the FTL's here are already being shady with just the CG9 release.

Last edited:
The only thing the ticket/raffle system did and will do is push the camping a week early. I said in the CG9 thread that this will accomplish nothing

Man, I thought everyone kind of realized that the guaranteed tickets just created the line up/camp out a week early. First thing most of us noticed, that the problem is now just moved to Sunday evenings rather than Saturday mornings. Maybe it will help with the getting stuck up/robbed for some shoes as you leave with your pair, but that's about it. 

NAH THE PROBLEM HAS MOVED TO BEFORE THAT. THEY SAY THEY WILL HAND OUT THE TICKETS ON SUNDAY THE 16TH AT 5PM, I EXPECT PEOPLE TO BEGIN WAITING FOR THE TICKETS SATURDAY NIGHT ON THE 15TH RIGHT AFTER THE MALL CLOSES. MAYBE EVEN EARLIER THAN THAT.

FOR MOST PEOPLE, THE TICKETS HAVE CHANGED NOTHING, BUT FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW, THE TICKETS HAS MADE IT EASIER FOR THEM TO COP AND LOOK LEGIT. BEST BELIEVE THAT THE FIRST PERSON IN LINE TO RECEIVE A TICKET COME 5PM IS NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO RECIEVE A TICKET FROM THAT STORE. FRIENDS AND FAM ALREADY GOT THEIR TICKETS.

THIS IS COMMON SENSE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO TO A STORE THAT IS GOING TO GET A BUTLOAD IF YOU LIVE IN A BIG CITY.

THE MAIN HOH HERE IS SET TO RECEIVE AROUND 500 PAIRS. I DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN DO A RAFFLE WITH THAT MANY PAIRS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

I called one of my spots close by, she said she was just getting one FSR. Now granted they are a smaller foot locker. But still, only one FSR ??? Seriously ??? Now that concerns me, making it real tight !!! I hope she was lying, or misinformed.

QFT! This dude was in the CG9 thread claiming how he had a ticket for sale for $250 because "he wanted to make a quick profit off of them" while someone who may actually WANTS the shoes will miss out. Smh
Game all kinds of fxcked because of these clowns

i dont care about people making a profit

i been for better or worse selling shoes for the past 8 years

the problem is the people buying from these major stores and messing its up for everyone else

Last edited:
Uhhh hambone, you didn't say anything about them being YOUR grail, you said this "GUARANTEED ANY SJ SHOE FROM ANY YEAR would sell higher than any bred shoe ANY DAY OFF TOP...yup i said it"
Be more specific next time if you're just voicing your opinion and not trying to drop factual info because it shoooo looks like thats what you were tryin to do.
You should troll before you claim I wasnt specific because that quote below looks like i said they were the holy grails... but no use in arguing with you i dont really care.
tumblr_mdlintt7eT1qc0pxd.gif

tumblr_me2e99dlod1qc7ew2.gif

HOLY GRAILS
pimp.gif

I think guaranteed tix are gonna cause more of a problem because the kicks are guaranteed and folks will still camp, If they make everything a raffle the problem wouldn't be as bad because there is no point in camping just to throw your name in a pot for a chance to get it called.

Last edited:
FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN LOS ANGELES SHIEK WILL BE DOING A RAFFLE TYPE TICKET THING WHICH SEEMS A LOT MORE SURE THAN THE OTHERS...i would give them a call and see how they are doing it for sure

dont be surprised they hand the tickets out before sunday at 5pm....my local footlocker did the stealth foams sat night at one mall and sunday morning at the other

Cats are gonna show up at the store on RD with $185 and go HAM when they realize they have to pay sales tax (about $200 total) in most states... I see it happen every RD :smh:
So, with that in mind, kids, take $200 with you, because you aren't getting a pair of XIs for $185. Damn, some people are just flat out dumb.

This has been the one release im actually not confident i will get a pair. I usually get mine over the phone or on line. Much less hassle IMO. Seems like its been easier since the moved the release time to early morning. Maybe I just got lucky on the previous releases (IV's, IX's, etc), but with these being the XIs, Im still hoping i luck out and Im able to get my pairs, but I wont be surprised if i miss out on RD.

[h5]JORDAN RETRO 11 UPDATE: Finish Line will NOT be accepting phone orders for the Jordan Retro 11 release on 12/21.[/h5]

[/quote]

No problem I wouldn't trust FL on rd anyways !! That's always a last resort on my list !! deep deep down at the bottom.

Cats are gonna show up at the store on RD with $185 and go HAM when they realize they have to pay sales tax (about $200 total) in most states... I see it happen every RD :smh:
So, with that in mind, kids, take $200 with you, because you aren't getting a pair of XIs for $185. Damn, some people are just flat out dumb.

No tax on shoes in NJ. :smokin and with free NDC shipping, yes we could get them for $185 shipped! :tongue:

Last edited:
:lol: this thread is turning into a bunch of monkeys throwing crap at each other, with a couple of informing posts every now and then.

I feel like I'm sifting through all the yelling and bickering for an actual conversation. :rofl:

No tax on shoes in NJ. :smokin and with free NDC shipping, yes we could get them for $185 shipped! :tongue:

I know player, i copp online too, but at my local spots, this happens every RD... It amazes me, every time

THIS IS COMMON SENSE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO TO A STORE THAT IS GOING TO GET A BUTLOAD IF YOU LIVE IN A BIG CITY.
THE MAIN HOH HERE IS SET TO RECEIVE AROUND 500 PAIRS. I DON'T SEE HOW THEY CAN DO A RAFFLE WITH THAT MANY PAIRS IN A TIMELY MANNER.
Which house of hoops in houston is dat the one in the galleria or at northline

Back
Top Bottom