Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

In regards to FNL, keep if in mind you have to be a WC member to enter. The company standard at FNL for WC is 50%, but there are stores that average about 40-45%. On top of that, from what I see, a good chunk of WC members didn't even get the email to enter the draft, so your chances of getting a pair at FNL is better than the Foot Locker stores. The people that get picked have between 8-10 AM to pick up the shoes, but by 10 if there are a lot of unclaimed pairs (which I can almost bet there will be), it's free game. Something to keep in mind.
so fnl is lock if you get email

I dont do that twitter stuff and I stopped waitin hours in lines YEARS ago. If you dont have a solid connect-Just pay the $40-$60 "reseller fee". You already spending $200+-Whats another $40-$60. saves a lot of time, safety,ect. do I like the hypebeasts n reseller trend nowadays-NO but we cant stop it so at least be safe. That raffle idea is safer but its BS also. I can only speak for myself-I dont have time to go to a store a week befor release day to line up for a ticket which either secures me a pair or gives me a chance to buy a pair. Buying online is a slim shot unless you have a super fast PC. Man I respect the hustle of those trying to gett'em for retail but to me it aint worth all the hassel.
Sadly the reseller premium is alot more than 40-60 dollars.  Not one reseller has these online for less than 300 and even the ones here in houston who got them early want 340.00.  My connect couldn't secure me 2 sz 14's, but he could secure me a size 14 in these and a sz 14 in the thunders and a sz 8 for the wifey.  What did it cost... well I said I'd buy his pair for him.  Mind you I've been a faithful customer all year.  It was sad to see all the clowns who have never bought one shoelace show up to enter in a raffle hoping for a chance to get these.  Retail is no the "employee discount" and reseller prices are the new "retail."  If you don't accept that, you won't be wearing any retro's Jordan brand or Nike for that matter.

Glad I hit up tanforan at 9am. It was like a ghost town when I got there.

I got there at 12 and left at 12:40. Then swung by to serra that lasted me til 3. So 3hrs for two tickets each pair (11s and 4s) ain't too bad.
Now the wait for the 9ers game is only 2hrs.

Would anyone be more mad at people for cutting behind you or infront of you for this raffle?
I was looking at the people who waited the line for 2hours without me JUST to be cut infront of.
I would think it would feel worse since they would make them wait an additional few minutes cause they gotta sign up and all.
For me, I just called them out asking them if they mind if I had some friends cut infront of them. Before they responded I added since they cut anyways it should be cool. She just gave me a nod.
They cut right when we were about 10 heads til the signup tickets too.

I was at the HOH on 34th they had guaranteed tickets.. My boys were there at 7am got there about 9am. Was #110 and my girl was #185 cause she came late. Doubled up on the 11s thanks to my girl trooping it with me.

The HOH had a total of 500 pair of shoes between the 11s and the 4s. They handed out 500 line placement tickets to the line and said everyone would get something may not be what you want or your size but nobody will go home empty handed.

One thing i realized is that people try to cut the line no matter what -- It was crazy watching all the people try and cut the line when they stopped giving out placement tickets like my man you not getting nothing they calling by ticket # only ---- the thirst was real evident for a few cats that got trapped in the front looking like morons when they didn't have tickets.

The line was up to #185 when i took this picture.

In the morning and yes this dude is wearing shorts in NYC freezing weather....crazy

Last edited:
Have 4 raffle entries at footlocker, hopefully I got a good chance considering they're only gettig 12 pairs. By the way...did anybody else get asked for a secondary size just in case they original size was sold out when they got called?

The foot lockee at the altomonte springs mall are some shady ******** they said that they has 29 pairs only like 10 heads walk in and all the tickets are gone. My girl saw the manager had the first person that walked in 10 tickets and then he cuts thw ***** a check and said thank you. If you are going to pull that kind of **** on have ppl waiting in line for 3 hrs hand those joints out at 3.30 or 4 dont wait til five. Then act like they are the **** bc they walk at footlocker... nothing but a bunch of Al Bunddies in there.

Yeah Foot Locker got only 29 pairs.  That's about what? 2 pairs per size? If that.  I feel sorry for everyone waiting in line for 8 hours and they're not close to the front of the line...... Nigguhs gonna be SOL for their size.  HAHAHAHA.  Serves them right. 

But then again, I bet a bunch of those 'tards are RESELLERS anyways.  They gonna buy a fuucking SIZE 7 just to sell it for $350 on eBay the next day.  Losers.  That's their job.  Wait in line for 8-12 hours, like a WORK SHIFT.  Then sell the shiit on eBay to make their paychecks.  Fuk 'em all.

Last edited:
LMAO at some of these comments so far...and it's not even Friday yet.
That's because Nike and their supply/demand racket (which is okay) + element of human nature (look at Finish Line, Foot Action and Foot Locker) are contributing to the impending salt.

Yeah these look pretty good.  Oh, only $45? No waiting in line for 12 hours? I'll take 3.
FUUCK the retails already.  Everyone complains about the quality being fuucking shiity anyways.

bro enough fake garbage

I was at the HOH on 34th they had guaranteed tickets.. My boys were there at 7am got there about 9am. Was #110 and my girl was #185 cause she came late. Doubled up on the 11s thanks to my girl trooping it with me.
The HOH had a total of 500 pair of shoes between the 11s and the 4s. They handed out 500 line placement tickets to the line and said everyone would get something may not be what you want or your size but nobody will go home empty handed.
One thing i realized is that people try to cut the line no matter what -- It was crazy watching all the people try and cut the line when they stopped giving out placement tickets like my man you not getting nothing they calling by ticket # only ---- the thirst was real evident for a few cats that got trapped in the front looking like morons when they didn't have tickets.

In the morning and yes this dude is wearing shorts in NYC freezing weather....crazy

thats better than how certain areas handled this release, shouldve went down there myself

I dont blame them for their hustle 

if its important enough to you and dudes are willing to spend it why not
its a shop called DK casual down here in Dallas 
and to get a pair of 11's they want an extra $150 plus you have to buy $50 of other merchandise 
and im pretty sure that they are sold out:lol:
I wore the CDP 11's at work 2 weeks ago and a chick asked me
was I going to get the new pair and she complained about how she had to spend an extra $100 dollars just to get the 
olive 9's and I told her why complain if your going to buy them anyway
Dks in the grove said first come first serve on fri?

thats better than how certain areas handled this release, shouldve went down there myself

Yeah they really handled it well. Very smooth thanks to them giving out tickets in the morning then every hour after. All ticket releases should be done this way. Just chilled with my friends talking bs all day.

what size did you get? i wish i went there instead now :rolleyes

all i want is one size 16. that's all.

i can't do raffles or do the line thing because no one has them stocked.

so i have to do eastbay, which stocks ONE pair, and it's gone by the .02 second mark.

dammit.

WHY.

WHY?

Back
Top Bottom