Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Terrelle-Owens-Crying.gif

:lol:

Congrats man these kids will change your life I'm goin into retirement after march I'm only 27 but I'm 16 yrs deep in Jordans and I don't have the hunger like I used to.

Congrats also!!
You n me both bro!! Lost my love for the game n time to hang my kicks up for a while! It's becoming too much

Seems like the GA area is getting emails. I guess I lucked out. Welp, looks like it will be me and NDC on Friday.

via fnl facebook. Hey all - If you're having issues with the RSVP link, hang tight. We're working to resolve that issue now.

I picked southlake I am getting a feeling I'm not getting them

South lake is low volume all the shoe stores there don't even try to compete with HOH in south lake since its the only one in GA. Plus its ran by mad kids son! FNL uses that store as a tax write off

i hope the people who got cumberland arent 10.5...
g , cumberland was the one who said if you get it they guaranteed it , take for whats worth but you know fnl, we all might not get squat but thats what i was told , my buddy just texted and said he got cumberland to but size 12

I'm hella nervous now :\

Don't give bro. I was seriously about to call it a night. Was extra butthurt about it, slammed my work computer closed and everything.......

Then I got the notification on my iPhone.

Me and my boy in Decatur must've got em at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom