Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I HAVE BEEN DRAFTED! I WAS GETTING SO DESPERATE I WAS JUST ASKING FOR A EMAIL TO TELL ME I LOST AND WHEN I CHECKED IT SAID YOU'VE BEEN DRAFTED!! WHEW HEW! ONE DOWN, ALL I NEED ARE THE THUNDERS!

$185 retail + tax + shipping = $200
majority of people buying to resell + mass produced numbers = low resale value
* FIRST WEEK PRICES = $300
* SECOND WEEK PRICES = $280
* ONE MONTH PRICES = $250
is waiting in line all night to potentially save $50 really worth it?
is waiting in line all night to potentially profit $50 really worth it?
to all you young cats trying to make $$ off this hobby, sit down, reflect, do the math, and find another venture please

Here we go with the $250 after a month. Dudes swore up and down that the concords were going to be readilly available for $225-$250 a month to a few months down the line from release and I don't know if a SINGLE pair from legit source in a mens size has gone that low.

Those rules dont apply to original colorway XI's or XI mids for that matter except the cheese without the jumpman.

to all you young cats trying to make $$ off this hobby, sit down, reflect, do the math, and find another venture please

Concords were 500+ the weekend of the release. It will be way higher than 300. 300 wont even get you a preorder now.

$500?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

get out of here with that! and yes, $300 will get you a pre order, join a shoe FB group cause that is the going rate for a pre order...

$500...

I guess the best part about it all is that it tells you whether or not you were drafted in the subject line of the email...

Anybody want to shed light on what they mean by "guarantee you a spot in line" I read earlier in this thread that they were covering their *** from law suits and what not. But the way I'm reading it, it's basically saying. You're not guaranteed your shoe, you're guaranteed a chance at getting your shoe. Which more or less makes this pointless.

Anybody have any info?

these will NOT go under 250. concords never did unless you came up on a steal on craigslist or a local facebook group.
Even used, these shoes will entertain more value because the bottoms don't yellow like the cords.

Yeah, they could go near 280 by the second week but they will steadily stay in the high 200's for the remainder of the month and so forth.

Last edited:
these will NOT go under 250. concords never did unless you came up on a steal on craigslist or a local facebook group.
Even used, these shoes will entertain more value because the bottoms don't yellow like the cords.
Yeah, they could go near 280 by the second week but they will steadily stay in the high 200's for the remainder of the month.
TRUTH

so i'm 2 for 2 .. if i get a  call from ftl during the week  saying i won the raffle i'm gonna lose it ! but nah if that does happen i will be looking out for fam with that pair

Last edited:
Independence Center.
I'm new to the area, but one of my coworkers told me to shoot the shot out there because it probably wouldn't have as much foot traffic as CC Plaza, etc.

That's the same place I registered, hopefully I get picked. For some reason I don't think many out here knew about it but I could be wrong.

Terrelle-Owens-Crying.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom