Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got drafted n I'm good to go woohooo lol.
It's crazy to think how all this has become such a trend n all the hoops you have to jump thru smh.

funny that ppl who used "the loophole" havent gotten a confirmation email, so they tried to use the new link sent out this morning and now that wont work. 
Got my confirmation email, kind sir.
smokin.gif

Are people actually getting another email sent to them when they confirm their RSVP
Or are people just getting a confirmation page opened in the link they already in?
 It's another separate email saying their pair is confirmed.

Just a quick question but I am WC member and everything and I checked my spam folder and inbox but no e-mail invite. Was there something specific I was supposed to do? I'm just curious as to why I didn't get an e-mail. Thanks guys.

And the hilarity ensues...

Quis johnson  ‏@FreshConcord11s

@FinishLine  I received a you've been drafted email I RSVP and went to a confirmation page and It said I would receive an email but didnt

Expand  
51s Finish Line  ‏@FinishLine

@FreshConcord11s  none of the confirmation emails have been sent yet. Stay tuned.

Hide conversation  
Antonio Bovoso  ‏@Ahbo91

@FinishLine  what's the deal if I confirmed through the first email but never got a confirmation email after that

Expand

4m Finish Line  ‏@FinishLine

@Ahbo91  none of the confirmation emails have been sent out yet. Stay tuned.

Hide conversation  
10:37 AM - 18 Dec 12  · Details

1m Curtis @CurtisDuckJr

@FinishLine  @Ahbo91  my confirmation was sent out though

10:39 AM - 18 Dec 12  · Details

Last edited:
I already confirmed my RSVP last night and am still waiting for the confirmation email but I
Just received another draft email saying "You're still Drafted" but once I click RSVP Now, it says this

I wonder if my first confirmation email will come or if I missed out?

Same boat as me I'm irrate

So my other email never got the your drafted email then it says your still drafted i go through and get the confirmation for another pair at another mall.

Still waiting on confirmation for the other one.

Last edited:
I agree but, this is when having a smart phone comes into play, my friend.
You must have that 5g connection! LOL I've only been able to cop a few major releases on my FIOS connection. Then again I have a hard size to catch.

600 pages by the RD? I didn't even bother with FNL i'm gonna try my luck with a NT rsvp tweet

Last edited:
Looks like FNL is going back to square one. I think they stopped sending out emails that you've been drafted because of the link not working. Because I didn't get the email last night until now. Still have to work out the kink but I think if you got this email now you got the foot in the door. I hope i'm right. Just gotta wait for them to resolve it for good then we can get the confirmation email to print out

Last edited:
Looks like FNL is going back to square one. I think they stopped sending out emails that you've been drafted because of the link not working. Because I didn't get the email last night until now. Still have to work out the kink but I think if you got this email now you got the foot in the door. It hope i'm right. Just gotta wait for them to resolve it for good then we can get the confirmation email to print out.

i just want my better luck next time email.

cant believe i didnt get selected. my local mall is kinda in the sticks.

Entered the Draft last week...

Didn't get the e-mail last night...

This morning got an e-mail saying I can RSVP...

RSVP'd and get the confirmation e-mail five minutes ago.

I got the 2nd email, scrolled down and there was another confirm now link then subsequently received the final confirmation.

Saw this on CL: 

The following tickets (**Tickets are for sell ONLY you must pay the store for the shoes when you pick them up**) are for sale for the 2012 Air Jordan retro 11 black and red bred 12/21/2012 Release date
Shoes can be picked up from the store between 8am NO LATER THEN 10AM!!!!
Size 9 ONLY 1 TICKET
Size 10 ONLY 1 TICKET
Size 10.5 ONLY 1 TICKET
Size 11 ONLY 1 TICKET
Size 12 ONLY 1 TICKET
The asking price is $200.00 EACH OBO NO TRADES CASH SALES ONLY
Price will be 900.00 cash if one person wants to buy them all!!!!
Cash is the only excepted form of payment!!!

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom