Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Those awful t-shirts.
sick.gif

Bring this one back. I rember having this and the Orlando Magic shooting shirts back in the day.
@Zyzz this one.

Man that ish was crazy i got down there last sunday about 1:40am and it was like 100 heads down there clock struck 5am and all hell broke loose it was a mad dash to the sears from the Sam's bamma's was getting hit by cars it was UGLY... only to be shut down by the Prince Williams gay *** everyone went home empty handed.

Yeah, a couple people I know headed down that way. All hell broke loose when bamas found out they handed tix out at 10am.

I can't believe how expensive shoes are now. I remember when the Foam Ones were $180 back in 97 and I was like "hell naw." Now I'm salivating at the chance to cop multiple pairs of these at an even higher price.
Yeah i remember being stationed at Fort Sill and walking into footlocker and saw the 175 price tag, now thats like nothing

10 inches of snow here last night. That's going to definitely test the will of some of these cats crazy enough to camp.

Same here, my dude... Blizzard Copp 2012
I'm hoping this blizzard frees up a couple pair here and there for people.

Still in my office to this day, I've met MJ twice and he's always been cool, co-worker messed up me getting this pic autographed by asking for MJ to sign something when he showed MJ a signed picture he kept in his pocket but on this day I met Mj's right hand man and the man himself. [ATTACHMENT=1245][ATTACHMENT=1246]Mj2photo.JPG (1,916k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

I also have a autograph on my rings photo and a letter from MJ or on his behalf when his father passed and Chicago wrote him so yeah, for some it's just shoes but for others, MJ was the man and always will be, heck, I was only able to get my left ear pierced because he did it and my mother was like OK, MJ has one so you can.

Last edited:
It could get nasty here in Chicago. It is raining now. The Ice is going to freeze and the rain is going to turn into snow. By morning there will be at least a couple inches. We will see how people are managing the RSVP pickups as well as the raffles and other spots selling them. Could get interesting to say the least!

Yeah you know a pretty good storm is coming when LA Local news starts reporting about it. Lol Y'all stay warm out there.

A footlocker in Garland TX @ Firewheel Town Center Mall, got robbed @ gunpoint for their entire shipment.  So I hope nobody here was depending on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom