Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's gonna be impossible to get these if you didn't win a raffle. The store I usually get my shoes without really waiting already has 70+ people camping. The employee said it was sad lol

Another store said they got a good amount but only 6 left after all the accounted for pairs. They had a 300 dollar pre sale hook up. Looks like I'll be doing that for the Christmas KDs if I have to....

Sneaker game is loco!

It's all good, I've had them for a minute. I'm just glad to have met the man and he was cool as heck despite what some people say.

And they wonder why they're targets.

Straight zip up and chancletas for me. Why dudes dress up to pick up shoes is something I'll never grasp.
THIS...One of the main reasons i wear my old bust down adidas flip flops no matter the weather...Wearing Playoff Xi's to go pick up a pair is more of enough reason to get your bag snatched cats figure well **** he dont need that bag!!! No i dont condone it but stop setting yourself up for failure

A footlocker in Garland TX @ Firewheel Town Center Mall, got robbed @ gunpoint for their entire shipment.  So I hope nobody here was depending on them.

Check the employees.

If true def. an inside job.

Last year for the concords wasn't there someone that rammed a store with a truck looking for the shipment? I wanna say Atlanta but not sure.

Props to those camping out in the cold,wind,rain,snow. That's real dedication. I live in LA and I don't think I would last the night. Keep warm guys and hope you score your pairs.

Lol dudes where there "best" shoes to sneaker releases only. Wtf is the point I that? Like dudes saying. Just broke out these 2001's for the first time to wait in line for my raffle. Like ok cowboy you spent 125 to Pre game to spend 200?

I think it's sort of funny sometimes. I've seen dudes out in the rain with concords and space jams on waiting for a release. You aren't impressing anyone.

I think it's sort of funny sometimes. I've seen dudes out in the rain with concords and space jams on waiting for a release. You aren't impressing anyone.
oh, but they are. They're showing the rest of the line they have heat. 

Seriously, who dresses up to smell like butt and musk after camping for a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
This thread is bringging in the LULZ at work right now to see what y'all have to do to go through and grab a pair of kicks

you know i be rockin that iron man merm

gotta see if i can get da wops on da train, word to ninjahood
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol dudes where there "best" shoes to sneaker releases only. Wtf is the point I that? Like dudes saying. Just broke out these 2001's for the first time to wait in line for my raffle. Like ok cowboy you spent 125 to Pre game to spend 200?

at ntchi while waiting for the db ix rsvp some dude took his shoes off pulled out a face box, undsed some blk/red xiii's & just walked up & down the line holding the damn box :rofl: ...didnt buy a damn shoe lace

Back
Top Bottom