Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Actually very excited for tomorrow, I have owned two concord but never the breds. I could still remember in 1996 in 7th grade had a chance to buy but went with the Jason Kidd's zoom instead.

Last edited:
Was about to pay on SNS with my paypal, get back to the checkout screen and my 10.5 is gone :smh: , so closeeee

Just realized pick up for NTChicago is 8am to 5pm tomorrow... Think imma have to be coming in late to work!!

Anyone get a link to jimmyjazz.com ??

According to their facebook theere is no set time when it will go up.
They say that **** all the time. Said the same thing with the cool grey 9s and instead of going up at 12 AM on the dot, they were on at like 12:06 or some ****. Just trying to keep people guessing 

Damb i thought SNS was gonna charge rape so i aint even bother now it looks like its locked up.
I was shocked.  I was going to stay away from most of the across the pond sites, but I couldn't pass that up.  Going to be an interesting couple of hours...

Order confirmation from sns :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

PS-if you think you got through on SNS but don't get a confirmation, you're SOL. Also, make sure that the order appears under "My Site".

Last edited:
I copped off SNS too!!!!

2 pairs since it made for free express shipping... hope they look out on customs but its whatever since thatll be offset by no shipping and no sales tax.

Back
Top Bottom