Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

SNS crashed and gave me some visa screen and ended up playing me no confirmation e-mail so I guess I'm SOL. Onward we go.

I copped off SNS too!!!!

2 pairs since it made for free express shipping... hope they look out on customs but its whatever since thatll be offset by no shipping and no sales tax.
Did you cop on the same order?  They said any orders of more than one pair would be cancelled.  Wanna make sure I look out for you man.

Hey guys,

the release in Europe was 15 minutes ago! I scooped up 3 pairs in 9.5 and I am going to pick up another pair tomorrow in a store in my town!

My sneaker buying year 2012 is now officially coming to an end!

What a year!

I got everything I wanted!!!

I am going to officially retire from the sneaker game for the next 10 days (here it is already the 21st)

and I will announce my comeback on January 1st, when the sneaker game 2013 is officially openend!

Happy holidays to everybody from the beloved German city Aachen!

NOW I WILL GO AND PARTY HARD ALL NIGHT!

I copped off SNS too!!!!

2 pairs since it made for free express shipping... hope they look out on customs but its whatever since thatll be offset by no shipping and no sales tax.

How did you cop two when it says one per customer?

I copped off SNS too!!!!

Did you order 2 on different accounts? Thought I saw a limit of one per customer.

Hey guys,
the release in Europe was 15 minutes ago! I scooped up 3 pairs in 9.5 and I am going to pick up another pair tomorrow in a store in my town!
My sneaker buying year 2012 is now officially coming to an end!
What a year!
I got everything I wanted!!!
I am going to officially retire from the sneaker game for the next 10 days (here it is already the 21st)
and I will announce my comeback on January 1st, when the sneaker game 2013 is officially openend!
Happy holidays to everybody from the beloved German city Aachen!
NOW I WILL GO AND PARTY HARD ALL NIGHT!

NIKE.COM RELEASE IN EUROPE STILL ISNT ON FAM.WHERE DID YOU COP FROM?

Back
Top Bottom