Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oh hell no,I ain't grabbing dem then.
546640_465593543477245_603472437_n.jpg

Oh well,I have the '01 and CDP.

In the words of Dallas Penn, "Hard Body Campin" lol not really...

also got a pair off CT, after trying to checkout for 15 mins. UK sz9.

last year was crazier since everything was at midnight EST. this year it's like 2 waves broken internet. GL all

The lamest thing about dudes who line up/camp...Is the dress to impress mentality. "Man I broke so many necks" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

...Like fam, you know these are all dudes right?

The lamest thing about dudes who line up/camp...Is the dress to impress mentality. "Man I broke so many necks"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

...Like fam, you know these are all dudes right?
This times a thousand. I wear a damnn hoody and my beater wc3s and I get looks like I'm ******ed. Sorry, I'm not here to impress anyone. 

This times a thousand. I wear a damnn hoody and my beater wc3s and I get looks like I'm ******ed. Sorry, I'm not here to impress anyone. 
Word just increases their chances of getting robbed not trying to make anyone paranoid or anything.

"Oh, he got two Bred XI's in both hands and some DB 4's?"  I'm about that life.  *BANG BANG*"

"EASY MONEY"

Last edited:
Anyone else get tracking from size, I was freaked out cause I got a refund, but it was for only 4.99, just now checked my email and I got a tracking number.
l

Back
Top Bottom