Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Dude NDC screwed me man, I was inputting my payment method and it said nothing is in the cart. I thought I was golden

ndc did me dirty had no idea shoes were in cart kept trying to add got a pop message my my cart was now emptied smh,,,

I checked out with paypal cause I thought it's faster. I got two pairs. Still awaiting confirmation for my little bro's pair.

Thank you for your order.
Hello Devon,

Thanks for ordering from Nike.com. We hope you found everything you were looking for (and if not, we'd love to hear from you.)

Your Estimated Delivery: Arrives 2-9 Days

We’ll email you again when your order ships. We ship items as soon as they’re ready, so you may get more than one shipment (at no extra charge). Your bill will show each shipment separately.

We suggest you keep this email until you’ve received everything. And don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

The Nike.com team

:nthat:

Confirmations will come from NDC, just received mine a few mins ago. So As long as you see your order on NDC under "My Orders" you should be good.
my just keeps loading and loading under "my orders" -__-

just added a pair and checked out 15 sconds ago.  Someone must have lost it out of their cart...

1000 pages by the time i wake up? >D
congrats to all who were successful and good luck to all those that are still tryin' to get theirs.
and with that, goooood night.

can anybody get in through FL?

Got my two pair from NDC but now trying to get a sz 9 for my buddy.

Back
Top Bottom