Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

To those who copped personal multiples, do you ever rotate your kicks?

These should last you a good long while if you don't wear them every single day. I don't. That's just me.

Also, these fit a half size big right? Lol went with a 12.5 like the Conc's from last year. Here's to hoping.
I'm 12 in all of my Kobe's and Lebrons...XI's I go an 11.5 and could probably go 11 if I wear thin socks...

Awesome. Thanks bro.

Why the hell are you dudes still using Paypal for releases like this?  Damn, people keep trying to tell y'all to use CC/debit card only.  C'mon people...

NM...

Sad an old man can't get these just to ball in my rec. league game.

Here's a 15% off Nike.com before it expires on the 31st
. fenp441822427, with free shipping gd8212531357.

Your welcome vultures!!!!

Got through on fnl mobile. Way too easy. I knew NT would come through with some method to cop as usual.
wink.gif

Easy cop as always from finishline. now ive got 2. no more jordans for me until they release the space jams or infrared 6s again

Keep getting "cant ship to an outside address of the us" from FL
I've tried 3 diff addresses now within the us....any help?

going back to sleep with no conformation email. But my orders say ready to ship. Crossing my fingers. If not will call in the AM. 5:50am in LA. gotta get at least 3 more hours of sleep before i head out to work

tried on the mobile site but everytime i put my credit card info in it shows an error. oh wells im just happy i got one pair

Beyond pissed at NDC. Did everything right as the link went live, finally got thru, sizes were available, as soon as I select... NDC tells me not able to add to cart. Went through this about 5 different times... To say I am upset is a complete understatement. Outside of just loving Jordans in general, I have been a life long Nike person. Regradless of what I do/wear, Nike has always been my brand of choice. This is piss poor customer service at its absolute finest. I understand technology isn't perfect, but Nike should really understand, more than almost any other organization, how to handle such situations as this release. Ridiculous.
you mad bro 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom