Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

finishline draft went very smoothly and hoh/champs ticket lines had only about 5-10 people....if raffles and tickets are the future than maybe it wont be so bad after all

well finally got a pair but not in my size 9. looks like ill be looking to trade this 9.5. 205 shipped off soleheaven.

so any1 who has the release pairs
does the box look like this :nerd:
Yes, regular 2012 Jordan box with the XI insert

has anyone been to the georgetown niketown? how is it?
I just came from there. The line for RSVP was about 30 deep and they were letting in 10 people at a time. I was there at 9:30 and picked up a GS pair for my son in size 5, which was the largest they had left in GS. Sports Zone down the street had about 30 in line when I drove past at 9:15.

Last edited:
I order off the finish line mobile site about an 1hr 40mins ago. I used my cc and got my email confirmation instant. I hope Finish line don't mess me up. 

Last edited:
Just picked mine up from FNL, everything went smooth and they said that all pairs were spoken for through RSVP 8)

Man, even with having a ticket this release was still crazy, it went from being able to pick these shoes up at 8A this morning, to not being able to scoop them until like 9:30A. This whole guaranteed pair through ticket thing is a great idea, but it needs to be cleaned up. A lot of individuals that are still not aware of tix procedures just hanging around and those who were trying to get kids shoes, they ended up with a ticket line for those as well. Clearly unorganized.....NEVER AGAIN....South DeKalb Mall in Atlanta, GA.

Quit acting like rookies. The pending charges will drop off if you dont get confirmation on FNL. It's been like that for years. I have $1500 worth of pending charges but score 1 adult and 2 kids.

Is it even worth trying FTL? Keep getting a cat error when trying to add a pair then I get another error saying there are pairs reserved in customers' carts. Losing hope here. 
Yes. Same thing happened for me, but then boom! clicked on one of my 50 opened tabs and it was showing the cart! Keep at it man.

got over-charged double with 2 pending payments on my paypal but one of the orders in my order history on NDC but no email confirmation..hmm..

has anyone been to the georgetown niketown? how is it?
I just came from there. The line for RSVP was about 30 deep and they were letting in 10 people at a time. I was there at 9:30 and picked up a GS pair for my son in size 5, which was the largest they had left in GS. Sports Zone down the street had about 30 in line when I drove past at 9:15.

Finally ended up getting my Sz 11 on Eastbay. Once you get the shoe inside your Cart it's pretty smooth sailing from there. I'm from South Fl, but I decided to stay in my small college town for Winter Break so I thought I'd be able to cop in store easy, WRONG
mad.gif
. Apparently the local High School Football Team decided to camp out together at a the only store that didn't have tickets, and they only had 10 Pairs.

I got another pair from UI just in case, but if Eastbay comes through, I'd be more than happy to help another Niketalker secure a pair for what I paid at UI. I was a former lurker since the Space Jams so it's only right I try to give back.

anyone trying Nordstrom? My buddy is at the mall right now standing in front of the store waitin for open. He is the only one there.

Back
Top Bottom