Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, even with having a ticket this release was still crazy, it went from being able to pick these shoes up at 8A this morning, to not being able to scoop them until like 9:30A. This whole guaranteed pair through ticket thing is a great idea, but it needs to be cleaned up. A lot of individuals that are still not aware of tix procedures just hanging around and those who were trying to get kids shoes, they ended up with a ticket line for those as well. Clearly unorganized.....NEVER AGAIN....South DeKalb Mall in Atlanta, GA.

Bro u said "South DeKalb and Organized" that was ur first mistake. Ur smack in the middle of da hood. Really tho!!!!

Local FL people just waiting.

I do it on both. I got the bred 4s on my iPhone last month and the 11s on computer. But I think iPhone uses the actually site instead of mobile I could be wrong though

Man.... I thought I got snipped at checkout.. just got an email confirmation for my Sz 12... does that mean I'm good to go??

After failing hard online this morning, picked up my pair at fnl and ftl, waited around fnl til 10. they had hella pairs that werent picked up. LMAO me and 2 other people scooped them all up, just kept getting back in line, ish was hilarious. glad people sleep on Ross Park.

holy f my inbox got bombed when i posted that SH still had sizes for 205 shipped.

SH=soleheaven

Last edited:
Nordstrom? I remember someone mentioned it before, but don't know if legit tho

[color =red] Nordstrom is a luxury apparel store. Anyone who sells $500 wingtips ain't gonna have fake sneakers. Before I started with FTL & Nike Nordstrom & Oshman's were my secret easy cop spots. A lot has changed in the last 7 yrs though, ain't no hush hush come ups anymore

I just realized JB used standard boxes instead of 11 boxes. I must not have been payin attention. Fl reserve was great got to the mall at 9:20 not a soul there and was out in 5 mins.

Last edited:
Tried to apply the 15% off on my NDC order an the rep. Said we can't modify an order once it's been submitted. Oh well at least I got a pair but would have been good if I got it under retail.

Back
Top Bottom