Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

After going thru finishline two times only to get an error message when placing order a few hours ago,, I tried a third time a few mins ago and went thru. Order confirmation as well. Crossing fingers.

heh. i remember when they first started that stupid counter. everybody thought it was so great. i said it was going to be a problem come huge releases. and here we are...

Itried ordering from finsihline and i got upto the view cart and it comes up with server error.but it aint going past this point and finishline on the phone can't do anything about this problem they told me to re submit the order but not im getting the clock timer to get back in...

Happened to me. Then I got a paypal confirmation later, followed by a call from the credit card company saying I've been flagged for fraud and finally a confirmation in my email after I told them it was me doing it.
Oh ok you used paypal tho, I used my CC but havent been charged yet, so I'm still trying. Been trying ot get on the regular sitre for 2 hours now. SMH
mad.gif

Sounds like most got at least one pair. Good to hear.

This has to be the most produced Jordan in recent history.

For those ordering on Finishline now beware they have a tendency of over selling with no way of forfilling and then it'll take you weeks to get your money back.

so i didnt get a confirmation email or anything or even get through all the way on FNL it kept telling me there was a problem with my card

but i called my bank and they placed a hold on the payment. does this mean i got em or they just messed up n it'll get cancelled?

just got confirmation from soleheaven, called cc company charge was authorized. yet on my orders page it says cancelled under status. anyone else?

3 + hours into "Add to cart" mode. But FA, FTL, Champs twitter accounts keep saying they have sizes

Looks like everyone is getting theirs

Was on the phone for an hour and a half with FNL. Tried to cop a pair for my boy. Got thru on the mobile site, got charged, but never got a confirmation email or congrats page. Order didnt go through. Spoke with a rep, got another order placed. Now my homie don't want to answer his phone. Smh. Lol

Congrats to everyone who copped, and good luck to those still in the hunt. Keep trying FNL

Is it me or is there a butt load of these to go around? I remember it being said in the thread earlier that there were plenty, but I haven't seen this amount available for a GR with this much demand

Back
Top Bottom