Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey rodrigo, can you help me out?

Currently I have 3 pending charges on my Mastercard CC, but never received any order confirmation from Finishline (this was through their mobile site).  Will Finishline refund me or will I receive 3 pairs of XIs?  I'm trying to call FNL, but they are packed right now with calls.

I did indeed purchase an additional pair on FNL.com (non-mobile) and paid through Paypal and received order confirmation - this order should be good right?

Thanks
Alright bro I had the same problem yesterday with a UK site.

If you received an error and you still got charged you will get a refund. If you typed in your info and it was an error and you tried let's say 2x and you got billed 2x and you got confirmed your 3rd time you will only be billed once.  The other two times you will receive your money back because it got declined.  Your cc company should take care of it.

Lots of problems with cc's nowadays.

Went to Finishline for my reserved pickup. Showed 15 minutes late

strolled up in that *****

nender-pimp-walk.gif

and still copped.

Next stop, Niketown for the fam

Bought my pair from footlocker.eu and had it delivered to my parents in Holland. Could only make it work if used the pay on delivery option. Guess I'll have to warn my parents that they have to pony up ;-) hahahahaha. They had plenty of sizes left. My size 10 was no problem. Happy, since I really didn't even plan on buying these at first…

Last edited:
just saw news and interviewed kids in line...reporter : why did u line up this long for this shoes??   kid:  cuz my friends told me its the hottest shoe ever so i decided to line up... straight out of nbc news

just saw news and interviewed kids in line...reporter : why did u line up this long for this shoes??   kid:  cuz my friends told me its the hottest shoe ever so i decided to line up... straight out of nbc news
Unbelievable..

Whats up with the regular boxes? Thats wack man

I'd rather have a normal box.
Those big slip boxes are a pain.
They don't stack well, and get crushed in the middle if you put a normal size box on top.
Especially when you wear a size 13, and they use the same size box they put size 18's in.

Just watched a dude with a raffle ticket pick up his pair then walk out foot locker and a dude handed $500 cash

It's pathetic bc that dude is clearly paying cash bc he has ?!$" credit and should have other life concerns than Jordan's

Last edited:
Today was a good day...glad everyone who wanted a pair got one...I copped throughout the DMV this morning and was satisfied with FNL release just hated the fact that when i ask an employee about unclaimed pair and how they would be release he gave me the most suspect answer ever. his answer was we have to wait until we get a email or call from cooperate to put them out on the floor...WHAT??? why not come 10am they go to the damn public.. Needless to say i walked out and kept it moving down 95. 

You're crazy if you don't think Nike doubled up production on these
Why do think there is no fancy box?

I got to agree, if they made 500k of the Concords. Then I promise they made a milli this time, it has to be. Usually they gone in 15-30 min nationwide, it actually took a few hrs this time.

2 PAIRS UP IN THE B/S FORUM FOR 350+ LMAOOOOOOOOOO.... A MONTH AGO A DUDE COULDNT MOVE HIS PAIRS FOR 250... ILL KEEP MY MONEY IN A JORDAN BOX BEFORE I PAY THAT....

MAN FINALLY JUST SCORED MY DAUGHTERS 7C. DIDN'T PLAN FOR HER PAIR LIKE I DID MY PAIRS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A SIMPLE COP REALLY. WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE NEXT TIME AND WILL GRAB HERS AND MY FIANCE'S PAIRS ONLINE WITH MINE. ALL THE LOCAL HOUSE OF HOOPS HAD OF THEIR ENTIRE STOCK WAS 2 6C'S AND 1 7C. :smh: :smokin

6 INFRACTIONS HANDED OUT THIS MORNING​

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release Date is Here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom