Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

dudes will never learn.....
roll.gif
Not a smart move at all..

I don't know if the Concords were produced in that many numbers, you sure about that ?
SMH!

AND SO IT BEGINS...HTOWN NOT REPRESENTIN, AS USUAL:

[h1]Cops: Shooting, crash may be tied to Air Jordan XI shoes[/h1]

[h5]
By Dale Lezon | December 21, 2012 | Updated: December 21, 2012 12:01pm
[/h5]

A man was critically wounded in a shooting and crashed his car into a gas line after two suspects apparently wanted to steal his newly purchased Air Jordans in northwest Harris County Friday morning, officials said.

The man was discovered gunshot about 10:40 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood near Hallfield, said Mark Herman, chief deputy of the Harris County Constable's Office Precinct 4.

Herman said the victim and another man had just returned home after they bought Air Jordan court shoes Friday morning. As they were getting out of their car, two men in a gold vehicle drove up, approached them and demanded their new shoes.
One of the victims ran away. The other tried to drive away. That's when at least one of the suspects opened fire on the victim's car, hitting him.

The victim crashed, rupturing a gas line.

The men in the gold vehicle sped away after the shooting. It is not known if the suspects took the Air Jordans.
The latest style of the popular court shoe, Air Jordan XI "Bred," was released Friday morning.

It was earlier believed that the wounded man had been a victim in a home invasion but that was later determined to be untrue, Herman said.

More details will be reported as the story develops.

Just watched a dude with a raffle ticket pick up his pair then walk out foot locker and a dude handed $500 cash
It's pathetic bc that dude is clearly paying cash bc he has ?!$" credit and should have other life concerns than Jordan's
most of the people in lines, and even on this forum, shouldnt be purchasing these shoes because they cant afford them. common sense eludes the reality tv demographic.

FNL RSVP system worked like a breeze today, at least at the store where I picked my pair up. Manager stood outside the door of the store and asked for the copy of the email and ID. I saw the list of the customers who won the draft, the email, name and size needed were all listed. So everyone's pair was pretty much guaranteed. Pretty effective for doing it the first time.

NDC question,

I got the order confirmation email, and my card was charged according to my credit card company.  On NDC, the status says "in progress" preparing to ship, but on NDC's own page it says amount charged to card is $0.00?  Good or bad?

Got pairs for myself and family members on FNL and another for myself on UI. Don't really expect the FNL orders to go through but hey those confirmations screens were like a straight shot of dopamine. England, you may have ripped my ancestors from their homeland but now you're my only real hope.

I hate it when dudes do that. Why do they feel they have the need to outnumber him. 

I'm sorry, but that just makes me mad. I'd understand if he got beat up in a 1 on 1 but 3v1 thats just sad. 

Back
Top Bottom