Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

After hr got through to fl tried to cancel my second order guy said cant already went through does that mean it wont be canceled?

and its really starting to make me stew
i just knew that me getting the stealths was too good to be true.
the shoe gods giveth and the shoe gods taketh away
Stealths are hotter and not as widespread as these. I'll be rocking my Stealths while everyone and their mom has these on their feet.

Yo, this thread is getting ridiculous with all the new kids who joined yesterday talking about FSR on ebay or asking whos going to restock at midnight. NO ONE is :smh:

is it really worth doing the UK sites?

all i read is about extra fees and people messing up the size/price conversion !

doesn't seem like much of a deal to me ??

PLEASE ADVISE
It all depends on the site.

UK 8 = US 9

Just decrease your US size, also 

Means British pounds 1.63 British pounds = 1 US DOLLAR.

The custom fee is only if you pay $250 more, sometimes you get lucky and you don't get charged.

NOTE: DO NOT MISTAKE IT FOR EUROS IT IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Last edited:
Just like everyone else

Last edited:
$235 shipped (ish) and most likely no customs if you need a UK size 6.5 or 11.5 (which is 7.5 and 12.5) that no one has bought yet at the UK website mentioned on here pretty recently.

EDIT: 7.5 only now.

Last edited:
is it really worth doing the UK sites?
all i read is about extra fees and people messing up the size/price conversion !
doesn't seem like much of a deal to me ??
PLEASE ADVISE

I use them all the time...just research and learn. Search function is a powerful tool.

But don't wait for the toughest buy of the year to be when you check a site out. You have to check these forums all year and figure out your gameplan...

Back
Top Bottom