Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

shootings, break ins, robberies all for some plastic and leather. It's grimy as hell out here in houston.

There wasn't a free shipping option on the 11's on NDC. If they are in transit then you must have not got next day air. I just got off the phone with a nike rep, said the next day air orders have not been picked up yet.

FALSE my man... I got the free shipping option... Package showing in transit... currently in Memphis...

Just got one pair shipped off the fnl mobile site at around 9:15 eastern time yesterday, not for me but glad I was able to hook a friend up. NT came through for me again.

Just got my shipping conformation from finishline mobile . I tried putting the order in at like 9am and it said it didn't work.. Found out around noon that the order indeed went through . Wow :pimp:

Just talked to a nike rep... Rep congratulate me for being able to placed an order, then she told me that my pair is just waiting to be shipped out and everything is good. I should be receiving the shipping confirmation soon. And get my shoe on 31st or 2nd..ending the chat with "once again congratulation on your Jordan 11".

I can somehow breath...lol

Thnx for those nter who reply on my q.

Edit: SHIPPED! Just got the email...

Last edited:
ALL DAY TODAY AT WORK *Phone Rings* "Do you have the Bred 11s" "No, Sold out". Rinse and repeat x9999999999999
indifferent.gif
Jordanhead718212,

Do you guys have the Bred XIs?!?!?!?!?!? Oh...Ok thanks.....
roll.gif

These Texas Cats Done Lost Their Minds :smh:

So Very Thankful To Be Out Here In Colorado Where I Don't Have To Fear For My Life When Going To Pickup My Shoes.... I Actually Worked A Full Day, Then Casually Strolled Over To The Mall Where I Picked Up 2 Of My 3 Pairs And Shortly After Over To Another Mall To Grab My Last Pair..... Easy As Shooting Fish In A Barrel :smokin

*No Kicks Are Worth Being Shot At Or Taking Another Persons Life Over :rolleyes

Last edited:
Isn't there free shipping on NDC all the time with purchases over $100?? Or did they get rid of that?

Just got shipping confirmation from ndc. thanks once again ndc. ndc been good this year to me with wtk,zoom rookie galaxy,cloaks,now bred 11. still mad ndc didn come thru on gm lbjx, and db9. maybe im asking for too much
happy.gif

My girl just sent me the tracking number to a pair she secretly ordered for me this morning. Damn near brought a tear to my eye haha

FALSE my man... I got the free shipping option... Package showing in transit... currently in Memphis...
Wtf?  My tracking number doesn't even work.

Anyone else with same issue?

The tracking will be updated when the carrier picks up the package. Just because a tracking number was created does not mean the package was picked up. All it means is that the shoes are packed, labeled and ready to be picked up by UPS, FedEx, etc.

It works the same way on eBay. I can print your shipping label at 10pm when clearly all shipping places are closed and you will get an update saying your package has shipped.

Back
Top Bottom