Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No shipping email from NDC yet, but money is out my account and I have my order confirmation .... I hope I am good :rolleyes

Damn you got a tracking # for FNL? What time did you place your order?

I got through at like 9AM est with the finishline mobile site. no shipping confirm email, but when you pull up the order number on the site it shows "complete" with a link to the tracking.

I got through at like 9AM est with the finishline mobile site. no shipping confirm email, but when you pull up the order number on the site it shows "complete" with a link to the tracking.
Damn ya'll got me crazy over hear now, I got an order confirmation and still nothing.

for those who say you haven't got tracking info for FNL, have you tries checking your order status on their site?
I haven't received a shipping confirmation, but on the site it says they shipped
I hadn't checked on the Site, just did and they've shipped. Appreciate it bro!

Damn, can't keep up with this thread..... Anyway, hope my FNL order didn't get cancelled, although I received the confirmation email, there is nothing under my order history on the website. It happened to me before tho, the shoes came in no problem, but the order was not shown under my order history. :x

Damn, can't keep up with this thread..... Anyway, hope my FNL order didn't get cancelled, although I received the confirmation email, there is nothing under my order history on the website. It happened to me before tho, the shoes came in no problem, but the order was not shown under my order history.
sick.gif
Although you did receive a shipping confirmation email to your email though right?

I've got a buddy looking for a size 11.. I've seen a few euro sites posted, can anyone recommend a good one to try?

Just received shipment notification from NDC around 12:41cst and ordered around 8:08am, placed order thru fnl mobile round same time and just checked that it was shipped, my girl got through on FNL Desktop site round 11 and still says processing. Hopefully my lil cuz gets this pair to come through with shipping conf soon!

For those who's NDC orders shipped and used the 15% off code, did they honor it? Or did they add on the difference?

for those that got shipping confirmations from ndc, did you guys do ground shipping or two day or next day air?

Anybody know if Finishline will automatically cancel any orders that used the same card? I was charged 4 times, I know having the funds held twice is common but 4 charges and only one confirmation is ridiculous, Could turn out alright if I end up with 4 pairs though.

Well, like I said the order was not shown under my account on FNL, however, when I punched in the order # to the order inquiry, it said the order is shipped, YEA!!! :D

for those that got shipping confirmations from ndc, did you guys do ground shipping or two day or next day air?
It was ground shipping.
Anybody know if Finishline will automatically cancel any orders that used the same card? I was charged 4 times, I know having the funds held twice is common but 4 charges and only one confirmation is ridiculous, Could turn out alright if I end up with 4 pairs though.
Okay if you have 4 charges they will automatically refund you your money, it happened to me yesterday on a UK site was like wtf.  Next day got all my money back, you will only be charged for the one that you got a confirmation on.
Well, like I said the order was not shown under my account on FNL, however, when I punched in the order # to the order inquiry, it said the order is shipped, YEA!!!
happy.gif
Damn lucky man, if I don't get my shipping confirmation email before 4:45 AM EST I'ma have to cancel and move onto the Thunders then.

I didn't get any package shipped email from FNL on my 3 orders but i did check them and 2 of the 3 say they are shipped. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Good, you got ground shipping that must be why I haven't got a conformation yet from NDC I got next day air.

ndc scheduled delivery of 1/3. i ain't even mad though, just happy i got mines
happy.gif
I assume you're on the West Coast (WA)?  I'm in CA so I might be lookin at a similar date.  I ain't trippin either....I just want em on my feet
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom