Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Still waiting on my NDC shipping confirmation. The order is still "In Progress" according to my order on Nike's site. Guess I'll just hope the shipping confirmation is there in the morning. Good night, fellas.

For those that copped from NDC and paid with Paypal. Does your transaction on Paypal still say "pending"???

When I go check my order status on NDC it says "preparing to ship" but also says $0.00 charged to Paypal. In my paypal account the transaction says Pending and the cash still hasnt been taken out of my connected Checking account. Was anyone in this same boat that got a shipping confirmation???:nerd:

Last edited:
For those that copped from NDC and paid with Paypal. Does your transaction on Paypal still say "pending"???
When I go check my order status on NDC it says "preparing to ship" but also says $0.00 charged to Paypal. In my paypal account the transaction says Pending and the cash still hasnt been taken out of my connected Checking account. Was anyone in this same boat that got a shipping confirmation???
nerd.gif
Nike doesn't charge your card until they actually ship, so I think it's the same with Paypal. 

Last edited:
Got FNL shipping. Scheduled for Thursday. NDC gets here Monday. Still waiting on WG. No shipping info at all from them at all. Anyone who ordered from WG got info?

2/4 FNL orders have shipped. Very happy that i was able to cop for friends and family; especially during the holiday season. Shoutout to my man bluesnickers!!! You're the closest thing to Santa Claus/Belsnickel a shoe obsessed internet forum could have my dude. God knows how many people you made happy with that one post. Big up yaself my dude!!!

2/4 FNL orders have shipped. Very happy that i was able to cop for friends and family; especially during the holiday season. Shoutout to my man bluesnickers!!! You're the closest thing to Santa Claus/Belsnickel a shoe obsessed internet forum could have my dude. God knows how many people you made happy with that one post. Big up yaself my dude!!!

That dude was more clutch than MJ himself!

My order history on my accoount for FNL doesn't show I ordered anything but I type my order number in it shows its shipped. Also they charged me the first time and now I check my account they gave the money back im so confused

Shipping confirms for both my ndc orders, payed with paypal, ground ship est dilievery for both is 1/2/13

i ordered mine with 2 day air from NDC since it said theyll arrive by christmas eve but they havent shipped yet
Same here. 2 chat reps told me it looked like I had definitely secured my order and the second one said they would probably ship today rather than yesterday. It seems like the majority of 2nd day air orders are going to ship later today and the ground orders shipped yesterday. I would imagine that we're good because I ordered a bunch of other stuff that hasn't shipped yet either and if it were a case of getting cancelled on I would imagine that they would have shipped the other merchandise separately. I'm going to just verify again when their phone and chat lines open up but we should be good man.

FNL order doesn't show up in my account but I clicked on an old order I made over the summer and in the url I replaced the order number with the order number from my email confirmation from this morning and it shows up and says processing. Hopefully it ships!

footasylum billed my card...

hope that one goes through. I won a pair half a size too big.

Worst case, just use those as my gym shoes

"A game of horse shoes? A GAME HORSE SHOES!!!"

/

You have put my mind at ease. I did this trick and it shows my shipping info. ETA Wednesday. Yes!!!! And I absolutely need to dig through this thread and find the guy who tipped everyone to FNL Mobile. He has to be the NIKETALK MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

FNL order doesn't show up in my account but I clicked on an old order I made over the summer and in the url I replaced the order number with the order number from my email confirmation from this morning and it shows up and says processing. Hopefully it ships!

Sorry. Meant to quote this. Thanks bro!

Strange. I selected Rush shipping from FNL $20. But they only charged me $8 when I checked out, and I didn't want to even MESS with the checkout process. When I check my tracking info, it says 2nd Day Air. Santa Clause himself is bringing my shoes.

You have put my mind at ease. I did this trick and it shows my shipping info. ETA Wednesday. Yes!!!! And I absolutely need to dig through this thread and find the guy who tipped everyone to FNL Mobile. He has to be the NIKETALK MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

He's on page 606

Back
Top Bottom