Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

http://wellgosh.com/nike-air-jordan-xi-bred.html
Seems like they have a FSR, go check it out. Not retail, but close.
shoes keeps dissapearing evertime you try to checkout
eyes.gif

thinking about copping anohter pair to stock just incase

think WG will notice and cancel my order if they both have the same billing address?

had my boy pick up a pair for me in DC, now i cant get them till after new years
mad.gif

but seriously im just happy i got a pair
Same here, I had one of my boys pick up my pair in Boston and I won't see them until after New Years, but nonetheless it feels good to know there

is a piar waiting for you.

Shout out to dude who posted the link and took credit for my find even tho i posted it 5 posts above him. well played sir

Lol, silly internet user. Its all your credit honestly, but I did post the link that you didn't post. :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all keep saying FSR but nobody mentioned in UK sizes. :lol:

Better make sure you do that conversion before making purchase.

lol ! i got you bro , but i couldnt hold the excitment in any more lol . And i dont mind paying to go to the movies , since it is my #1 most favorite thing to do . Especially now over the winter . I have a binder full with movie tickets dating all the way back to jurrassic park bro ! lol

$22.00 for a nice evening with my lady at the movies is great .

i was killing it to . i was rocking my DB 4's :wink:

lol its all good. theaters will be a thing of the past in the not too distant future. cant say that im mad either. id just rather watch stuff on my home setup. im just anal about quiet during a film. congrats tho

Back
Top Bottom