Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

at least you now know to match the billing and shipping.

It has more to do with him having six orders, than having a different billing and shipping address.

My normal default shipping goes to another address with FNL. You order six times doing that and that raises a flag. Plus there was a limit.

I ordered 5 pairs from FNL, and they've all shipped...used 3 different CCs, but used the same CC on three of the orders. I guess it was just a limit per order.

I ordered 5 pairs from FNL, and they've all shipped...used 3 different CCs, but used the same CC on three of the orders. I guess it was just a limit per order.
Yeah I order 4 pairs with all the same info, same CC and same address and they've all shipped and ordered 2 pairs of Thunders with same CC and same address and they've shipped too so it must have been a limit of one per order not one per customer. Glad I was able to hook some of my boys up that weren't able to cop in store.

Last edited:
PEOPLE THAT KEEP SAYING SIZE HASNT GIVING TRACKING OR "DID SIZE SHIP?"

IF THE ORDER IN YOUR ORDER HISTORY SAYS "DISPATCHED" THEN ITS SHIPPED.

THEY DO NOT PROVIDING TRACKING INFO UNFORTUNATELY. JUST GOTTA WAIT.

How long did it take you to get your BC3's from them though?

Your last sentence just contradicted everything you just said..
No, it doesn't. We pulled names for x-mas, and I pulled his name.... we have a 200.00 gift limit.  Don't have to justify myself to you guys or look like mr. nice guy.  Everyone is so quick to post an opinion.  And before i get a bunch of flack about not giving him the xi's the cool greys are already wrapped and under the tree with his fit.  
you're just full of bs. so let's say what you've been saying is true, you don't want to enable him but you buy him jays. know the word "limit", you couldve bought him a pair of socks. i mean, since hes broke and living in your mom's house, he would probably returned the same to whomever he pulled right. buy nah let me guess, i make sure to spend up to the limit, because i got it like that. mr. im not giving my cousin at retail.185+160+polo+tax =/= to 350+ huh? contradictions after contradictions.

honestly cant remember. they just arrived one day and i was like dang... i didnt do the Euro to US size conversion :smh:

i never had a twitter and none of my friends even know how to use the ish, we are all 24-26 btw..i only made one after i realized it was the only way to get shoes...SHOES!! 
Man, I still don't have a Twitter 
laugh.gif

But I'm doing well without it. Twitter is pointless to me.

Last edited:
Damn, some dudes need to save the 200 bucks they would have spent on the shoes and go buy a plane ticket to take a vacation in a new city and get some perspective on life.
Thats funny cause im selling both of my pair so I can go to Rio. I see no need for having a shoe everyone has already.

Last edited:
Just had to call my credit card to dispute 5 charges from End Clothing that I never placed an order from. Check your balances guys

honestly cant remember. they just arrived one day and i was like dang... i didnt do the Euro to US size conversion :smh:

:rofl: Same. Got a UK9 :smh: It would help if they actually put "UK" before the size :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, some dudes need to save the 200 bucks they would have spent on the shoes and go buy a plane ticket to take a vacation in a new city and get some perspective on life.
Thats funny cause im selling both of my pair so I can go to Rio. I see no need for having a shoe everyone has already.
maybe you can find a pair at retail in rio. now that would be a win/win situation. i would imagine brazil would get some heat with the impending olympics.

i felt really awful that some of my friends who are really into basketball and followed jordan when they were younger missed out on this release...

when they realized they dropped, they went to the mall at 2pm or so and the referees just laughed at em..:smh:

its so sad that true fans cant get these...what grown man with priorities stays on twitter waiting for info..nobody has time for that nonsense.

i never had a twitter and none of my friends even know how to use the ish, we are all 24-26 btw..i only made one after i realized it was the only way to get shoes...SHOES!! 

if i told my friends that i go on a forum to get info about shoes dropping they'd think i was crazy..:lol:

true very true. I was at work trying to keep up with niketalk, FAIL. It's hard on a damn computer, but watching a thread go 20 pages between my infrequent breaks was difficult to say the least. I missed mobile finishline post.

maybe you can find a pair at retail in rio. now that would be a win/win situation. i would imagine brazil would get some heat with the impending olympics.
Probably, but every Brazilian I meet at my job tells me the prices of their clothes are more expensive in Brazil. Good idea, but id rather turn a bop's *** bred out there.

we do realize that there are places in this country that a man doesn't need a car right? Metro Detroit isn't one of them, but I'd assume most major cities have great public transportation and cabs.
Yeah it depends on where you live if they have a good transit system....I see a lot of people in Seattle biking to work. So I'd agree.

Probably, but every Brazilian I meet at my job tells me the prices of their clothes are more expensive in Brazil. Good idea, but id rather turn a bop's *** bred out there.
Be safe. It's gods gift and curse to us men out there. Perfect women with possible stds

I can't lie.. Now that I see all the FNL orders being shipped.. 

I'm kinda salty FNL website wouldn't let Washington customers purchase 
mean.gif

I thought most orders would be canceled..

Congrats to those that got thru though.

You might wanna ask for additional $$ too. I've been seeing concords go for $240-270. Aren't these reselling at $300+?

Bro, I don't have any idea where you're looking, but market value on a DS pair of concords is nowhere near $240-$2701 Used pairs are hitting that.

we do realize that there are places in this country that a man doesn't need a car right? Metro Detroit isn't one of them, but I'd assume most major cities have great public transportation and cabs.

Where at in the mitten u at bro?? I'm in GC/westland area

Back
Top Bottom