Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i remember when space jams wouldnt sell for $220 on here... it took a good long time for space jams to gain the value they have now.

:nerd: where was i for this after the release date the lowest price i saw on NT or ISS was $280 :x

in NY guy's were reselling pairs for $320 + until february :lol:

Oh he'll no !! That guy is out is mind, clearly !! His soles are so yellow they look like a gum sole. Dream on bruh !!
maybe not to that extent but am I the only one who likes the look of a yellowed sole?

Last edited:
Additional size came in today via Eastbay. Maybe they've changed their shipping process (haven't used them before) but my shipment came double boxed. Thanks Eastbay!

It beats me how NDC dispatched my shipment from one state over and I have to wait until Friday. Ground shipping but still.

I stated yesterday, they have two sites.  They have one that does ship to the US and one that doesn't.  I was able to order mine from the one that does.  I got a reply email from them this am stating that my order will ship out on the 26th since everything was closed there.  The milk-skate.com site will not ship to the US per the site shipping info.

How much did your order come to ? I ordered with them on sat or sun.

What does that mean ? A simple yes or no couldn't work ? I know your not telling me to look at the other cats post. Cause saying they suck and made me look bad doesnt answer what I asked. I asked if they returned everyone's order ?

Last edited:
i remember when space jams wouldnt sell for $220 on here... it took a good long time for space jams to gain the value they have now.

:nerd: where was i for this after the release date the lowest price i saw on NT or ISS was $280 :x

in NY guy's were reselling pairs for $320 + until february :lol:

I had a pair I was selling for my boy the following summer. Best offer I got on nt was 200 shipped. I sold them on eBay for 275

I called Finishline today and they couldnt find the order I placed for the Breds and said it will likely be cancelled. No biggie, I just won OG Bred 11s with box and plastic wrapping for $292 shipped. MUCH better deal imo :smokin

Took em out last night. *Excuse the blurred pic*

Comfort is def. better than 09 SpaceJams which was def. something I was skeptical before purchasing. Overall Satisfied with this release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom