Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

unfortunately i couldn't get them since they soldout fast. hopefully the prices will drop like the concords did last year.

Folks hoping for restock or prices to drop..patience is your best friend...i'm still trying to find a DS pair of Space Jams and helllz to the no I'm paying reseller prices..These will fall eventually...there are just way more produced not everyone who copped multiples(more then 2) are planning to keep them all...

Another note did anyones SH order from Saturday get delivered? My pair was suppose to deliver yesterday 12/26 with 2 day express air and the Fedex tracking has not been updated since 12/24.

Last edited:
[quote name="EL REY JR"
My wife also got me the Bred XI for Christmas! :D I just need to get the rest of the XI you got there.:nerd:[/quote]

Congrats bro!

I broke these jokers out tonight for the 1st time (Un Deadstock) lol...with my nba socks, the logo rubs my ankles so bad it freakin' peeled my skin...lol...but I still love 'em tho!:smokin

Last edited:
we need to note that shoes, especially breds prices change with sizes as well. a size 10 can often be found for less than a sz 13, well at least that's what I'm seeing. I see 9.5's on CL for $275. Sz 12s and 13s....$350 and up.

the prices people are asking for on ebay should be enough to make jb and nike mad,they could have sold everybody 2 pairs if they wanted and made that money themselves i think they are counting on this to last forever ,JORDAN craze died out in the 90's JB and nike hear this the craze will die again strike the iron while its hot get this money now before the next craze hits make more pairs !!!!!!!

we need to note that shoes, especially breds prices change with sizes as well. a size 10 can often be found for less than a sz 13, well at least that's what I'm seeing. I see 9.5's on CL for $275. Sz 12s and 13s....$350 and up.

Good point. I only look for size 12, and prices are generally higher since it seems there are less sizes made.

Last edited:
Folks hoping for restock or prices to drop..patience is your best friend...i'm still trying to find a DS pair of Space Jams and helllz to the no I'm paying reseller prices..These will fall eventually...there are just way more produced not everyone who copped multiples(more then 2) are planning to keep them all...
Another note did anyones SH order from Saturday get delivered? My pair was suppose to deliver yesterday 12/26 with 2 day express air and the Fedex tracking has not been updated since 12/24.
Me too, Space jams is the only 11's I don't have and I literally fell asleep on the day it dropped cuz I worked a double shift just so I can take the day off to cop the kicks but I'm still waiting for the right time...

For a wife to cop a pair of these for a husband as a surprise definitely deserves an award or something

Agreed. The only time I've ever been shocked at a gift, back in 1995, I was 14yrs old and got a PS1....never expected it cuz we were so poor. This xmas, When I opened the large box, pulled out the standard Jordan box, and saw the label........SHOCK. These shoes were insanely hard to find, and my wife knew nothing about the new process of RSVP, Raffles, anything. She knows a sneaker head at her workplace that helped her establish a Nike connect. She put in more work than I did. Definitely going to owe her for a long time.
That's wuz up. Definitely a keeper

A little late but Damn PYS 
eek.gif
 i scooped one of my pairs of concords from them last year and they taxed 270 and that was a lot but  369 that's crazy

I keep seeing all these space jams here all icey while mine are pretty yellow. What am I doing wrong?

I cant believe how difficult this release was for everyone! I dragged my dad and wife to 1 mall, we entered raffles at 3 stores and ended up with 3 pairs. My dad won 2 and i won 1... AND I won my first Nike RSVP for my brother in law in Seattle... Not bragging, this just blew my mind to read the last few pages and hear how hard these were to get for most. Maybe heads in Portland slept on the RSVPs, maybe i had a horseshoe up my ***.Anyways GL to everyone still looking.

It's crazy, any pair of 11's (space jams, concords, breds) aren't dropping passed 350. You would be lucky to catch a steal from someone who wants to make extra cash. One day next year might be that time. 

I keep seeing all these space jams here all icey while mine are pretty yellow. What am I doing wrong?

My process: Spray them with waterproofer when you first get them, the soles and midsole. Store them in a ziplock bag, but don't zip it up, or the midsoles will dry out. If you're leaving them DS, no need for silica. If you wear them, I would throw a silica pack in the box, but not inside the bag. It seems like the waterproofed creates a barrier that slows down oxidation, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom