Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Look at the way some of them treat the Eastbay Reps. Which are a courtesy service. As if they're responsible for the ones canceling orders, boxing items or changing the website process.
There's way more children up here than there used to be.

No doubt !!! Dudes wait all year, then get crazy over taking a few days to long !! Breathe ppl, be happy you locked yours. I still see people searching for their pair.

Im on the road right now. If there's anybody hawking ndc/fnl restock and feels like being friendly and shoot me a pm with the link that would be greatly appreciated

First set of twins have landed.

i did it for fun, you think i care who in this thread likes me?
:rofl:
trying to hard?
seems like you guys are getting butthurt that i didnt post a link to the website that everyone else knew restocked..

My point exactly homey, coming in here explaining each and every one of your posts.

:smokin

Last edited:
I personally understand why Zyzz didn't post the link..

People could PM if they really needed help..

Otherwise they can do hw.. Its not that hard.. 

It's already a fact that NT and its lurkers will crash a site..

So many 12/2012 join dates looking for handouts.. 

This is torture.  I managed to secure a pair (largest size) for my brother from NDC, but was unable to secure a pair for myself.  I got my size 12 added into my cart on NDC but it was taken away within a couple seconds of me clicking to  proceed to checkout.

Got on FNL using the link from this thread, thanks to the NTer that posted, I let the timer run down and got in, again I got my size in the cart, went to check out, put all my info in, and hit pay, then the site crashed. 

Still waiting on these restocks everyone praying comes through.

It's crazy how fast GS sizes are flying off shelves these days...just gotta keep searching I guess...

Last edited:
No one can actually do "their homework" on a restock. 

It is random and no one can prepare for it..Stop saying it..

Your best chance is to stay on your computer all day with all UK sites and US local retailers and refresh every minute...

Pretty much whoever is lucky is able to get a pair from a restock ain't no "homework" bs.

Back
Top Bottom