Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^ Hey, don't feel too bad about your pair. I bought a pair from Finishline and the Jumpman on the right shoe is missing the ball in his hands. I'm going to try to return them.

Got my pair from NDC today finally. Being back in Cali i forget how long UPS takes getting items from Memphis to Cali.
Pros:
JB QC and all i was pretty pleased with my pair.
Cons:
minor scratch on the PL. (At least i didn't get any jizz marks like those other pictures posted
sick.gif
)
don't want to start another size fitting war but they do fit snug. I usually wear a 10.5 -11 but this will be the first pair i will have to get an 11.5 in. To compare i tried on my 2011 size 11 concords i got from Finishline and still notice the difference.
Gonna try for a third pair.
mean.gif
got a chance to open my boxes.
the patent leather cuts
mean.gif

and 1 pair the 23 is crooked on the right shoes.
roll.gif

and jumpmans didn't match up, some were perfect and others looked smaller (glad i got multiple, mixed and matched my way out of this problem)
luckily thats the extent of problems (no excessive glue stains or creasing) but i plan on wearing them and gonna use 1 pair for ball... not too picky.
Looks at the title on box:

Looks at the glue stains and wrinkle/cut in my now decided to be daily clown shoes 
mean.gif

:x
I've ordered from over seas 15+ times and never been hit with customs. *knocks on wood*

It's a complete crap shoot.

In my experience I have noticed that packages that come through USPS have a lower chance of getting hit with customs fees. Also the post office does not charge a "brokerage fee" that UPS or FedEx will charge. I have also never been hit with a bill after the fact by USPS. I think they require you to pay up front.

USP & FedEx will sometimes front the customs fees for you, then either charge you at the time of delivery or hit you with a bill later on. What most people don't know is that UPS & FedEx tack on a "brokerage fee".

If the customs documentation is completed properly and you do get charged the fee should be 10% of the assessed value. If its sent through UPS or FedEx it will be 10% plus their brokerage fee.

i know JBs quality has gone down significantly but this is the worst ive ever gotten from NDC. i sent them pictures of both my pairs and i did get a 15% off coupon though.
Dude, I have these stains on my FNL Draft pair also and it won't even come off..

finally got mine from NDC. Very surprised if people get pairs that are truly flawless.

mine have glue stains (one dot on the upper as well) uneven/slight wrinkled cuts, but you know what? I dont gives a damn!!! Only I would notice the flaws.

On to the XIII's. :nthat:

UPS dropped off these for me today. Had creasing on the patent leather on the inside view of the shoe, but still beats the 2012 faux carbon fiber, low patent leather, and pleather

Those would be nice if they were deadstock....something about used kicks....you realize how much fungus grow between toes and under nails...lol

Also, the carbon fiber is real. I know, I make carbon fiber car parts everyday. It's nothing but woven fiberglass with acrylic over it. Very cheap, not reason to fake it. The leather on the other hand.....

Here is a picture.

I'm not going to lie. I sold these to someone and had no idea they were missing the ball. I could have swore they were flawless before I sent them. Now I'm going to try to return them to Finishline or Nike.

Last edited:
I remember sports trading cards were worth more money when they were flawed from the factory... i dont think it applies to these though, lmao.
Pics? 
[/quote

I'm not going to lie. I sold these to someone and had no idea they were missing the ball. I could have swore they were flawless before I sent them. Now I'm going to try to return them to Finishline or Nike.

Back
Top Bottom