Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

whew balls are intact
laugh.gif

I'll check mines in the morning don't feel like getting up....Jordan look like he's auditioning for so think you can dance

Here is a picture.

I'm not going to lie. I sold these to someone and had no idea they were missing the ball. I could have swore they were flawless before I sent them. Now I'm going to try to return them to Finishline or Nike.
hopefully dude didnt pull the old switcheroo on you.. while the complaint is definitely warranted, i personally would keep them. it's minor, and its not like you can get a pair at retail at this very moment. just wear jeans if youre self-conscious.

Got my pair! Few minor thing here and there not too noticible. I do wish I .5 sized up, I enjoy extra room but its whatever, they fit.

that girl is nuts... i struck out with these during release but did end up snagging a pair of thunders.
so instead of paying resale prices... i copped a pair of DS 2001s for 350$; figured these might actually be worth the money.

1/02/2013

Dear David Lee,

Thank you for your recent order, number 3722915003, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

Qty item# Color item Description
1 378038 010 RETRO 11

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order. Our Customer Service associates are available by phone Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 11:00pm EST; Sat, 8am-8pm EST; Sun, 10am-6pm EST at 888-777-3949 or by email at [email protected]. Thank you for your order and visit us again soon at http://www.finishline.com/

Regards ,

Finish Line Customer Service
BE HEARD

Got my pair off HS on release day, Was at work today when they were supposed to get delivered , seen the slip from USPS...it says i have to pay $54 extra with the "COD" box selected, not even the customs box...any one have this issue?

Last edited:
Got my pair off HS on release day, Was at work today when they were supposed to get delivered , seen the slip from USPS...it says i have to pay $54 extra with the "COD" box selected, not even the customs box...any one have this issue?

Nope, mine was a normal delivery. No charges, no nothing. From HS too.

Back
Top Bottom