Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For each region each shoe is marked differently for distribution to differ the pairs.

For example

US:size tags

EU: Material Tags

Asia: Box Stickers

Other Regions: Importer Stamps

ETC.
cool thanx for the info. Yea I was just curious, didn't think they were fakes or b grades and all, just something i've always wondered.

No idea. That's just how it is I guess.
Quick snap
Euro sticker

Standard US size sticker

Ya only the US gets a size sticker in both shoes... Everywhere else gets the sticker you received from europe and it is normally only in the left shoe I believe.

Your credit card will be charged within the next 48 hours. Out of our main warehouse we ship within 1 to 3 business days. Sometimes products have to be sent from one of our field warehouses. In this case shipment will commence within 4 to 6 business days.

Our delivery time statements usually pertain, but are not binding. The final availability of your order will be assessed in further processing.

Whatever this means, from KICKZ. 
Got the same email. Took the money out the following day and got a shipping confirmation.

it used to be this way; but i just think population growth and hyped is making it harder here in the us
It's called GREED! These hyped shoes are as good as gold "literally". Espically any XI after the Concord debacle.... As long as people are willing to pay double the price of retail things are only gonna get worse. SMH

Last edited:
For each region each shoe is marked differently for distribution to differ the pairs.

For example

US:size tags

EU: Material Tags

Asia: Box Stickers

Other Regions: Importer Stamps

ETC.
good looks. I noticed US gets a sticker in both while the european gets one. Shoes are completely identical with that being the exception. Just something I have always been curious about

Anyone else having hard time trading these for sj's? The trade offers I've gotten are ridiculous.

did anyone else get the issue about payment not being received by kickz? my credit card was charged and the amount has posted. so not sure why theyre holding my order.

Did they send you another form saying you need to wire money instead?

Did they send you another form saying you need to wire money instead?

yep i received that in a pdf in the same email about the funds not going through. did anyone else have an issue like that? ive emailed multiple times but keep getting the typical check out the faqs for answers etc. will give them a call in the morning for sure.

yep i received that in a pdf in the same email about the funds not going through. did anyone else have an issue like that? ive emailed multiple times but keep getting the typical check out the faqs for answers etc. will give them a call in the morning for sure.
Yes same issue, tried e-mailing with same response you got. I also tried to pay with PP @ the time and it didn't work either. I got e-mail about wire transfer w/ PDF day after I tried to purchase. Next tried a different card MC secure info came right up. However, that order hasnt shipped yet either, but money taken on both occasions: 1st that "didn't go through" still took $/authorization, 2nd went through, $ gone but no shipping yet(still under 48 as of now) but didn't get a canceled/backordered email either. I might just give it the weekend to see what happens. Let us know what you hear

I finally got mine in today and I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed. They look beautiful but my size 12 is easily a half size small. Has that been the norm for people? I haven't looked at this thread since rd. I want to put up a trade ad on cl but just wanna make sure mine aren't an anomaly. Here's a pic of them next to my '11 concords. Doesn't look like much but they're pretty uncomfortable

Got a text message earlier. It read:

"breds $290"

Replied:

"DAM! I just got a sz 12 off a restock for $207 shipped"

he replied:

"ok"

roll.gif

I just looked at both of my pairs under the light and noticed what looked like scratches on one pair and precreased leather on another my a** should've looked at them on the 21st when I walked out the store oh well top of the closet they go til summer... Better luck next time

I don't think I'm going to try to remove it. Don't want to risk damaging anything.

Edit: pic

Stain

Dirt looking again near toe on other foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom