Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, I just tried on my CDP's for the first time. Had them since they came out. Those things are tight on my feet and I don't have wide feet either. I might need to get another 2012 pair.

Missed out on on these..due to the raffle..I've seen the prices have dropped down to $300 (local meet ups) should I pull the trigger? does anybody know if they are going to drop a lil more?

debating whether or not to get a second pair from kickz. got my first pair from them and the quality was on point, plus no customs

lol. Just got off the phone with kickz. My order on 1/1/13 for a size 9 can't be honored cause they are out of stock. -_- even after they restocked on their site multiple times after.
Disappointed but its all good, probably use the money on another release. But kickz is now on the s*%t list for sure.

Can someone help me out and explain to me how to order from kickz.com? Is it legit...I never ordered international before and how much does it come out in total for it to ship to the US? And what is customs?

lol. Just got off the phone with kickz. My order on 1/1/13 for a size 9 can't be honored cause they are out of stock. -_- even after they restocked on their site multiple times after.
Disappointed but its all good, probably use the money on another release. But kickz is now on the s*%t list for sure.
I just put in an order for a size 9.5 from kickz and my card has already been authorized for $247 so we will see what happens.....

Put a few dollars in a skype account and use any computer with a mic/speakers. Most laptops work fine or even a smartphone. I've done it a few times with overseas shops. Pretty simple.
Thanks for the advice. I put $10 on my Skype account and called Kickz.

:frown:

I found out they already shipped the pairs charged at full price already. They just never sent a shipping notification. SMH. The guy own the phone said I could send them back, but we all know that's an arm and leg to do so.

Also if you got an email with a item sold out, it's pretty much the case despite them having multiple restocks. It's kind of messed up if you ask me, since the item is in stock and could fulfill an outstanding order.

Can someone help me out and explain to me how to order from kickz.com? Is it legit...I never ordered international before and how much does it come out in total for it to ship to the US? And what is customs?

add the shoe to your cart, switch UK to international(USA) on the very top of the website, then checkout

the total comes out to around $250 (mine was 246)

anyone correct me if im wrong but customs is a clearing agency for things that get shipped from overseas and they bill you based on your purchase.....some people get hit with it, some dont

Place the order on a computer, add the shoes to your cart. In the top left corner is a British sneaker, click on it, click on International, USA 50 and that's it. If you've never ordered something from abroad, I'd advice to proceed with caution due custom and higher shipping costs (it's obviously shipping from outside the US and is traveling further). Also, Custom is the cost of importing the item into the U.S. It depends on the cost of the item. People tend to get around this by devaluing the item, declaring it as a gift, etc. $250 and up is the magic number to start getting charged.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone that ordered from SIZE?

If during checkout, you got a pop-up asking for any sort of password or to input any log in password or anything like that, with the header of your bank or credit card company, anything resembling that, and then you finish paying and got your order and all of that....

CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND TRANSACTION HISTORY!!!!!

I got hit with $500 worth of fraudulent charges that are being linked to that pop up being the method that delivered my debit card information to the persons making international calling card purchase charges and western union transfers.
Do you have a virutal card service with any of your banks?

I"m all about love on NT. Been there, done that. Seen a lot (if not, seen it all). 

But right about now, i have an angel on one shoulder... and a devil on the other.

I'll be the good deity's advocate tonight - but everything about that post exclaims vulnerability. 

Enjoy your kicks though. 

This hasn't been my first time with collecting js with her... i been doing it since 2001... Been with her since 2002... stopped when we had our daughter 3 years ago... And recently got the itch when I bought the recent cement ivs and xii... I understand your concern but there's no vulnerabilities... Just an understanding sole mate... Lol see what I did there

Missed out on on these..due to the raffle..I've seen the prices have dropped down to $300 (local meet ups) should I pull the trigger? does anybody know if they are going to drop a lil more?

My wife got mine for 280 local pick up and no customs... Lol

Kickz is killin em! All the guys that are up in the air about your order. It's probably cancelled, if money is low then I understand the concern, but if not use another card and order now. Handle the refund/Chargeback later.

Back
Top Bottom