Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nike Air Retro Jordan Laney Pack
136046-141 - Limited like Defining Moments Pack - $375
Included In The Pack:
Retro Air Jordan XI  - Black/white/maize (Shoe will not have any blue at all, but will be based off how the SpaceJam 11 layout is. Where the blue is, there will be Maize)
Retro Air Jordan V  - No information has leaked yet about these. But needless to say, with a Laney Pack, it only makes sense these will be the Laney 5s.

What is this, the Frieza series? They look like power level readings.
laugh.gif

So I'm confused about your point in questioning if I was "Around" ?

I don't even want to step back into that resale math they were kicking up earlier. It was plain and simple math: Hype + Hype + High Demand = JB Resale value
why are you confused about that? he was just asking if you were around before the Concords were released. you know, before the Rise of the Hypebeasts.

Last edited:
Those numbers are pretty sound. I'll let him check you though, he has a pretty good source.

By definition:

General Release - GR - A shoe that is made available by most sneaker retailers, it is not a limited model and can be obtained quite easily when released.

Limited Edition - LE - A shoe that is produced in limited quantities and is only available through a select few retailers.

I mean, which one do you honestly think applies to the Concord release?

Wrong about you definition about General Release . . . All GR means is that the shoe will be available in all sizes, (i.e. TS, PS, GS, and Adult sizes). GR has nothing to do with production numbers. If a shoe is a general release they will be available in all sizes.

smh @ some of you guys

Is it bad after the XI 'restock' on NDC a few weeks ago every day at 7pm i check NDC to see if something random comes up?

I need to find these in a 12.5 or a 13 ... I'm going INSANE. Everyone I find on eBay is listed by a seller with 0 feedback. Ugh...

I got just as many Concord's as I did Bred's, I would love to hear on how you know this.
You've said you had six pairs of Bred's multiple times already..

Now you're implying it again..Like seriously chill stop acting like you're a smart aleck/elitist, a dude gave some good information that these will more than likely be restocked again and you trying to bash him.

Last edited:
Soooo is this confirmed, for the Bred 11s to restock on All Star weekend?? Sorry, I missed out on these and would like to own a pair

Im stepping out of this until there's more info on a restock. Too many dudes tryin' to flame about their "knowledge" instead of answering/debating like an adult. 

Soooo is this confirmed, for the Bred 11s to restock on All Star weekend?? Sorry, I missed out on these and would like to own a pair

Well its not going to be on any release calenders, that I know of, but I'm 100% sure they are dropping, i have confirmed it with 3 different sources with 3 different companies... My source from JB gave me the info on both of them b4 the breds even dropped... I have seen the Olive stock with my own eyes. Plus many other NT heads with legit info has already confirmed from there sources as well.

Last edited:
Great news for everybody. Nike is doing another restock for everybody that may have missed out on the initial releases and restocks of the Retro Air Jordan 9 Olive and Retro Air Jordan 11 Bred. Scheduled to re-release online and in some stores nationwide right around NBA All-Star weekend 2013. Which is February 15-17. No word on which sites and stores will be having them just yet. More news will become available when we get the information!
where you get this from ?

Well its not going to be on any release calenders, that I know of, but I'm 100% sure they are dropping, i have confirmed it with 3 different sources with 3 different companies... My source from JB gave me the info on both of them b4 the breds even dropped... I have seen the Olive stock with my own eyes. Plus many other NT heads with legit info has already confirmed from there sources as well.
I live in Houston but I never really payed attention to ASW releases/restocks until now, so would they be available in stores in my area, or just online in general for everyone to cop? I'm kind of confused.

Last edited:

You've said you had six pairs of Bred's multiple times already..

Now you're implying it again..Like seriously chill stop acting like you're a smart aleck/elitist, a dude gave some good information that these will more than likely be restocked again and you trying to bash him.

:rofl: @ thinking that guys comedic numbers is "good info".

How the living hell did this guy come up with those numbers for each of the XI retro'ed in the last 4 years? :lol:

Last edited:
I live in Houston but I never really payed attention to ASW releases/restocks until now, so would they be available in stores in my are, or just online in general for everyone to cop? I'm kind of confused.

Usually for allstar weekend they drop a few pairs of "dead stock" shoes in the city hosting all star weekend, but this will be in stores and online all over, I don't have info on which stores and sites will or will not get them... I can say the stock of Olives i seen were for HOH....

:rofl: @ thinking that guys comedic numbers is "good info".

How the living hell did this guy come up with those numbers for each of the XI retro'ed in the last 4 years? :lol:

Some people other than myself actually work for JB, Nike, manufactures, or warehouses and they have this info... They do keep track of production numbers, that's how they make money...

roll.gif
@ thinking that guys comedic numbers is "good info".

How the living hell did this guy come up with those numbers for each of the XI retro'ed in the last 4 years?
laugh.gif
Well, he at least provided some amount of information.  While others just leech/lurk for information, he was the one who at least gave some information.  If you don't think it is "good info" **** out of here than you must think you are a god in this thread because you have six pairs right?

Some people other than myself actually work for JB, Nike, manufactures, or warehouses and they have this info... They do keep track of production numbers, that's how they make money...

Of course Nike and the companies who buy the product know how many they have, however, you have no idea.

I love how you come with a guess that 400,000 or so more pairs were made of Bred's than Concord's, that's where I knew you were full of either cocaine or ****.

So apparently to you, they made half of a million Space Jam's, then made half a million Cool Grey's....then decided to only make 300,000 Concord's, but made more than DOUBLE Bred's?

Where is your credibility?

I find it hard to believe a guy with a pic of him holding a pair of Penny II's in his avatar staring in the mirror knows exactly what's going on with production numbers, but apparently you are very high up in Nike to know these production numbers.

I am so glad we have you here for information. :pimp:

Quick question man, should we expect 1.3 million pairs of whatever XI drops this season?

Last edited:
Of course Nike and the companies who buy the product know how many they have, however, you have no idea.

I love how you come with a guess that 400,000 or so more pairs were made of Bred's than Concord's, that's where I knew you were full of either cocaine or ****.

So apparently to you, they made half of a million Space Jam's, then made half a million Cool Grey's....then decided to only make 300,000 Concord's, but made more than DOUBLE Bred's?

Where is your credibility?

I find it hard to believe a guy with a pic of him holding a pair of Penny II's in his avatar staring in the mirror knows exactly what's going on with production numbers, but apparently you are very high up in Nike to know these production numbers.

I am so glad we have you here for information.
pimp.gif

Quick question man, should we expect 1.3 million pairs of whatever XI drops this season?
You really did prove my point, acting like some kind of an elitist. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom