Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I wish I had some bred 11.Oh wait,I do have 'em.

you ball'n son??

o wait i got sum concords

Is there a restock ONLINEEEE?
I would love if this was the case. I was able to cop two pairs during the release (size 7.5 and 8) since I was not sure of the sizing. Turned out the size 8 is too big so now I need to sale them since I do not feel like sending them back overseas where I got them from. Would love to get another 7.5 so I can have a back up pair. **crossing fingers***

I would love if this was the case. I was able to cop two pairs during the release (size 7.5 and 8) since I was not sure of the sizing. Turned out the size 8 is too big so now I need to sale them since I do not feel like sending them back overseas where I got them from. Would love to get another 7.5 so I can have a back up pair. **crossing fingers***

From what the blogs say, yes there should be some online. Numbers and exact date are still TBD on which date during ASW from what I've read. But of course the brick and mortars in Houston will get stock priority.

I know this may have been asked a million times in the 1104 pages that this thread has but is there any info on 2/13 online restock???

No love for the Midwest, in particular the Chi area.... This is where the legend started.! Smh!

From what the blogs say, yes there should be some online. Numbers and exact date are still TBD on which date during ASW from what I've read. But of course the brick and mortars in Houston will get stock priority.
Houston is pretty much getting everything, EXCEPT the breds (as far as we know) 
mean.gif

Looks like my HOH is getting them on the 13th but they are doing raffles tomorrow and monday. Honestly don't know if I got the time for that again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom