Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Miami had a Niketown and Orlando never had one...

That was a huge mistake and them closing down due to no business showed it.

I've been calling since Thursday, hopefully not that many people know about it. That's probably just wishful thinking though. I'll post how many people are in line when I go in the morning.
How exactly does the ticket process at hohla work? Is it a ticket to be entered into the raffle? Or a ticket to reserve a pair?

They didnt want to take away from the business that fta gets because they get alot of limited stuff also. Be glad. The raffle **** sucks here. Ever since that guy got jumped mall security wont allow lines and makes stores do raffles

im thinking of trying for the restock on these and hooping in the cdp's if i get them. has anyone ever hooped in the cdp 11s? how do they hold up?

[h1]I'm going to try to knock this restock out of the park and cop another pair!! I hope everyone that wants a pair is able to get one.[/h1]

Laugh every time I see this commercial.

But, will try to cop a pair for my girl. She missed out on these in Dec.

This is the reason why i pay off craigslist for my extra pairs. hohla has a big line and with the cold overnight it is bad. I would rather work and get the money to pay for craigslist than suffer for 201 and change. Plus i work at opening of the store so no go here. I wish though i can get a 6.5 for a co worker for retail, but oh well.

Last edited:
What time did you head out there to be 20th in line?
Well...I got at the mall around 5 and went inside and no one was in there. Knew if I stayed people would have been complaining and kick me out. So I ended up finding all the people outside around 5:45. Not familiar with this mall at all.

Back
Top Bottom