Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got through on FNL but size i needed was already gone. Anyone else hit the NDC link exactly at 8AM and saw several sizes already greyed out? Was trying to cop for a friend and didn't look like a fsr restocked unless they immediately got swiped..

Look how FNL trolls in the email confirmation

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

Last edited:
FNL on there ish again not accepting Paypal or my CC errors trying to check out

THIS!! It's getting pretty annoying that I can get through on just about every release and then they won't take any of my card information. I haven't ordered or tried to order anything since the concord bred restock. So that's well over a month and I'm still getting the same damn errors. This clearly isn't working for them so why not fix it so it does. Unacceptable

Look how FNL trolls in the email confirmation

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.
Lmao my exact words to my friend.

i cant on FNL... on the He got game 13 NDC and FNL was good to me, but i didnt double up.

Now on this i cant load FNL.. its not even for me, it for my dad.:smh:

although the page seems like its not working, just keep the FNL page it. eventually the product will load. trust me.
Listen to this man..

Just pull up one tab for the regular FNL site..

And open a separate tab for the mobile site..

DONT refresh.. It will eventually pop up..

I used google chrome with emptied cache..

Got through after about 3 min wait...

Sitting here watching this countdown screen go from 30-0 over and over again and debating if i should stay or go back to bed

Finishline linked finally opened.

Got my size 10

Entered all my details

Now, Finishline won't take my payment..

Screw em...

all these cats that are telling you to just stay patient on the spa page. DO IT.

just stayed patient and got through to the product page at 5:32am. checked out. copped a size 10.

Got through on FNL for two pairs (separate orders) one for me and the other for my bro. Didn't want to take my cc at first, used another and got through. Still plenty sizes up.

Listen to this man..

Just pull up one tab for the regular FNL site..

And open a separate tab for the mobile site..

DONT refresh.. It will eventually pop up..

I used google chrome with emptied cache..

Got through after about 3 min wait...
emptied cache? please elaborate!

yea i tend to lie on here.

I just haven't had any luck getting any of the sites to load at all besides Eastbay which won't let me add anything to the cart. Finishline has given me nothing but the same 30 with broken image links ever since 8am.

Back
Top Bottom