Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got through on FNL on one of my browsers and even had time to put in my WC rewards. Already got my order confirmed as well. Now that's a good feelin' 
smokin.gif

FNL works just keep trying. I just copped a second size 10 and seems like all sizes were still available. I have another 10 in my cart lol but dont need it. 

THIS!! It's getting pretty annoying that I can get through on just about every release and then they won't take any of my card information. I haven't ordered or tried to order anything since the concord bred restock. So that's well over a month and I'm still getting the same damn errors. This clearly isn't working for them so why not fix it so it does. Unacceptable
I don't know if y'all read their guidelines when it comes to Jordan releases, but they adviced to buy a finishline gift card and use that as a payment option if you're having issues with your actual credit/debit card.  More than likely it's flagged and you won't be able to use your cards for awhile the more you try to use it.  Hope that helps for the future.

Wow...I don't know how I got through...but I was able to cop my size with ease. I even took my sweet old time checking out and I still got processed. Then I tried 3 more times to see if I can get back to the shoe link and I got through every single time and its showing a  FULL SIZE run! Keep trying fellas...the shoes are still there!

Last edited:
love eastbay right now !!!!!!! i think it will be 10 yrs before another release of these so im gettin them while i can

got through on finishline, but they said there was a problem with my card............but i checked my account and they are holding the money..........lol

FNL is running smooth as butter right now if you haven't gotten through by now idk what youre doing wrong

Got through on FNL on one of my browsers and even had time to put in my WC rewards. Already got my order confirmed as well. Now that's a good feelin' 
smokin.gif

DITTO. Used to not trust FNL at all, but if these orders go through, i've lucked out with the '88s and these.

randomly got one on FNL.  interesting to see they blacklisted all of my credit cards.  had to use my debit card

Back
Top Bottom